X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faucet ID Help

Any ideas on who built this product ? I have hit only dead ends trying to find a similar faucet. Customer wants same faucet to match all others in the master suite. Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files

Re: Faucet ID Help

Originally posted by Mr Slate View Post
    Any ideas on who built this product ? I have hit only dead ends trying to find a similar faucet. Customer wants same faucet to match all others in the master suite. Thanks for any help.
    It looks very similar to Newport Brass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
      It looks very similar to Newport Brass.
      I think you're right. Just dressed up for the 80's.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I think you're right. Just dressed up for the 80's.

J.C.
        You forgot P.I.A. to work on as well.

Comment

Flux You have the same feeling about these as I do PITA is a understatement Uscale home sat empty for 10 yrs after major remodel. I have never worked so hard to get water restored to fixtures in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Slate View Post
            Flux You have the same feeling about these as I do PITA is a understatement Uscale home sat empty for 10 yrs after major remodel. I have never worked so hard to get water restored to fixtures in my life.
            Wide spreads in general are a pain, especially if the person who installed it, didn't tighten the nuts underneath well enough.

Comment

Very much resembles a Broadway, and of course they are long gone. If you check with a design house, or a dealer like St. Thomas Creations, they may come up with something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                Wide spreads in general are a pain, especially if the person who installed it, didn't tighten the nuts underneath well enough.
                That seems to be the case most of the time, doesn't it?
                Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
                  That seems to be the case most of the time, doesn't it?
                  you aint kidding!

Comment

I checked my old book, and that faucet is dead bang on as the Broadway Claire Crystal Suite. Good luck finding parts or a match!

Comment

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
                      I checked my old book, and that faucet is dead bang on as the Broadway Claire Crystal Suite. Good luck finding parts or a match!
                      You nailed it.

Phylrich is the company who makes the "Broadway Claire Crystal Suite", and they have a website to contact them about repair parts.
                      Last edited by Flux; 11-05-2010, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Thanks to all who responded. You guys are great . I am waiting for a response for parts now.

Comment

Back about 8? years Ingersol/Rand ( Schlage) bought up Broadway , and around 2005 they put the brand out of its misery. They did try to maintain warranty support for original owners, but I don't know if that lasted. Some of the faucet internals were made for Broadway by Speakman, but most of it is hard to find now.

I don't see the Claire Crystal suite on Phylrich, but they do make several similar, so if you like that look, you can get something. I see on their website that they are sold by the same overpriced foo-foo design houses that carried Broadway. You are asking for trouble with that stuff in my opinion, but the lady of the house usually over-rides any sensible decisions!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X