X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Hot Tapper help!!

I'm desperately trying to get my hands on a pilot bit for my Ridgid RT3422 Hot Tapping Tool.

It is the 3/8" pilot bit with coupon retaining wire, Ridgid part # 76032.

I am in Canada and our suppliers here tell me it will take up to 6 weeks to get this pilot bit and I can't wait that long. I'm guessing there must be one sitting on a shelf somewhere on this continent!

If anyone out there knows where I can get my hands on one of these please contact me ASAP @ gpomanti@tbaytel.net

Re: Ridgid Hot Tapper help!!

You got the money, they'll get it there quicker.

http://www.toolup.com/ridgid_76032_p...LAID=631454559

J.C.

Comment

Yes, and thanks JC.

Ordered one this morning and it is being Fedex'd to me. Surprisingly enough, they had four in stock. Our purchasing agent had gone so far as to call Ridgid directly to source one of these bits and they were back-ordered from whoever Ridgid had hired to make them. I figured someone had to have one sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Now on to my hot taps.

Comment

Originally posted by gap1927 View Post
        Yes, and thanks JC.

Ordered one this morning and it is being Fedex'd to me. Surprisingly enough, they had four in stock. Our purchasing agent had gone so far as to call Ridgid directly to source one of these bits and they were back-ordered from whoever Ridgid had hired to make them. I figured someone had to have one sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Now on to my hot taps.
        They'll need to be hot. It's cold in Canada in the winter.
        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
        X