Digital Cameras for plumbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digital Cameras for plumbers

ron, i have the roybi and it's sort of large. it shoots a good video that will allow you to zoom. the flash is good and the battery life is very good. plus you can add a battery for $12.00.

i've used 1 on and off for a year.

the great thing about a cell phone camera is the ability to email the photos without any cords or memory card to remove. i think a cell phone with a decent flash is more handy than a dedicated camera for everyday use. it's handy and always ready.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

All my pics are from my HTC touch Pro 2 cell phone and as for not haveing a flash well that is what my dewalt florecent flashlight is for it lights up the area and pics come out good
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
        Up grading my cell phones next month with the new droid x with 8 mega pix
        will be getting an Otter box for it to keep it safe. Cell phone camera's are easier and you can e-mail pix from the phone to the customer in a few seconds. My old still in service cell phone with no flash takes bad pictures.
        Could have shared a lot of hack photo's but camera stinks. Soon I can share better pictures.
        love the new pic thats funny I almost forgot about that one
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
        X