X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Mr. Hack

Oh, Please Mr. Hack. The next time you set a toilet please try and use closet washers that have at least a modicum of brass in them. Just remember the phrase "zinc stinks".
    And one more thing, the tub shoe gasket is supposed to go ON the shoe beneath the tub. NOT under the strainer IN the tub.
    And did I mention the manufacture prints "up" on the t & s valve 'cuz that way the water knows which way to go. I do understand you may have had your glasses on upside down and thought it said "dn" for down.
    No sweat. And I do mean no sweat since you used about 15 shark bite fittings to hook it all up with.

I know, "this post is worthless without pics". My camera just couldn't do Mr. Hack justice.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Please Mr. Hack

I have seen that tub shoe gasket on the strainer so many times it isn't even funny LMAO
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Foam tank to bowl washer in the tank under the flush valve two days ago.
      That was a gusher.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        That was a gusher.
        Nothing between the tank and bowl?
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

You should be applauding those people, they fill up your work day.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
            That was a gusher.
            These Gen. Contrs. are Just stuffin Your pockets with CASH, GOTTA LUV US !!
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X