X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

what is the difference between - manual pipe threader ( 00-r, 11-r, 12-r, o-r)

Re: question

The size of the ratchet. OO small, 12R big. Also cost.
    sigpic

Comment

00-r goes to 1" 12-r goes to 2" 11-r goes to 1 1/4" o-r to 1" the 12r is used in a 700 and 11r is used in a 600 marvin

Comment

the smaller ones can only thread smaller pipe, where the 12R can thread all the small sizes up to 2",

you could liken it to a 8" adjustable open end wrench, and a 16" adjustable wrench,

the 11R has a different type of ratchet, and die holder, the 12R dies will work with 700 power threader, and the 11R with the 600 power threader,

I think they all take the same die insert in the die holder,

I do not have a 0R or 11R but do have 111R and the 12R (the 111R is in the same category as the 11R smaller smaller than the 12R and only goes to I think 1 1/4" pipe), the unit is no longer made that I am aware of,

some more info at the link below,
        http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...102#post165102
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by rod man View Post
          00-r goes to 1" 12-r goes to 2" 11-r goes to 1 1/4" o-r to 1" the 12r is used in a 700 and 11r is used in a 600 marvin
          as rod man said cause hes the boss and he does know
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Trust the Marvin

Comment

Working...
            X