Clear All

Re: Alright...

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
    JC your PM box is full
    Gimme' a minute...

J.C.

Comment

Since PM's wont work... Over the last few years I can think of a few times where a Ridgid rep has come to the forums and asked for input and or volunteers, I helped with the Ridgid Connect Beta ( a cool product by the way)... I'm not sure I could get away with putting "A Ridgid Tools Consultant" on my resume though...

Comment

Since PM's wont work... Over the last few years I can think of a few times where a Ridgid rep has come to the forums and asked for input and or volunteers, I helped with the Ridgid Connect Beta ( a cool product by the way)... I'm not sure I could get away with putting "A Ridgid Tools Consultant" on my resume though...
        Lesser men than yourself would put that on their resume in a heartbeat. Thanks for saying you voluntarily worked on the Connect project. Probably helped everyone.

J.C.

Comment

Aha! So now the truth comes out.

I, btw, am a paid Ridgid tool user. I paid dearly for my Ridgid tools!

I have some that aren't worth the space they occupy. On the other hand I have several Rigid tools that provide the means to allow me to be in the plumbing business. For example, I wouldn't even consider purchasing a different brand pipe wrench. On the other hand what good is a pipe snapper that won't snap XH cast? (Someone else may find utility there, I don't)

But JC wasn't complaining about the message board. These message boards are entertaining and educational. At least for me. JC simply wants to know the motivation of posters. After all, a compensated poster is not an unbiased provider of information and we do share information. We may even act on that information. Heck, I just bought a bottle of hootch based on someone's post. oops I meant

So with no disrespect to Ridgid, or Ridgid's marketing response, JC's original query was reasonable in my opinion. Go JC!

Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Been thinking about trying that whiskey myself. Or some Woodford someone was talking about.

Or was that a hosebibb??? The primer fogs the memory....

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              Been thinking about trying that whiskey myself. Or some Woodford someone was talking about.

Or was that a hosebibb??? The primer fogs the memory....

J.C.
              Well JC, when I go down to Chicago to have some pizza with the Ratster I'll bring the bottle and you're welcome to fry your throat. Err. I mean you're welcome to enjoy some fine shine.

LOL. Actually it's pretty tasty. (No sense upsetting Okie with fibs about Gobbler's Gulch. )
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                Well JC, when I go down to Chicago to have some pizza with the Ratster I'll bring the bottle and you're welcome to fry your throat. Err. I mean you're welcome to enjoy some fine shine.

LOL. Actually it's pretty tasty. (No sense upsetting Okie with fibs about Gobbler's Gulch. )
                Rookies

Comment

Dam, I was considering submitting invoices to Ridgid for my morale boosting forum posts and upbeat yet charismatic presence.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                    Dam, I was considering submitting invoices to Ridgid for my morale boosting forum posts and upbeat yet charismatic presence.
                    RED SOX suck.

J.C.

Comment

Which by the way I miss terribly

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                        RED SOX suck.

J.C.
                        Good to see ya, now shaadddup

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                        Which by the way I miss terribly
                        Yeah, I miss me too, like a hangnail, LTNS Adam, how've ya been?

Comment

Looks like we need to change the locks again

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
                            /shrug, most employees seem pretty open about it.

Rick's just a fanatic if that's what you're driving at

Obviously Rick is not paid as we all know any monies earned over $25.00 a month interferes with his section 8 crazy check
                            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

if you haven't figured it out yet, we're all consultants to ridgid

everytime we discuss products or job situations, not only do we share with others in the trade, but we share with the people/ ridgid who design and build the products we're using.

i rather doubt most of the newer camera products would be were they're at if it wasn't for the forum and it's members. you remember when the micro explorer came out and the forum was asking for it to go through a toilet trap. i believe that was developed due to the input of the forum members. of course without josh it would still be a dream

ridgid supports this forum for not only us to learn and share, but for them to learn and design. it's a win, win situation

just my 2 cent$

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                                Looks like we need to change the locks again
                                I suggest nova, goes great with sour cream n' bagels.

Hows biz down your way?

Word has it the D.C. area has barely felt the recession.

Things have been surprisingly good here, despite the "end of days" economic rhetoric, the stimulus has saved my azz over the last year with the additional boiler, indirect & tankless work.

Comment

Working...
                                X