X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alright...

ED, These " FOOLS " speak for them selves ! Please leave a paper sack full of Hundreds By the rear gate, Next to the Maxi Rooter. Tanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      ED, These " FOOLS " speak for them selves ! Please leave a paper sack full of Hundreds By the rear gate, Next to the Maxi Rooter. Tanks Tool
      One of my all time favorite posts Tooly Tool. Keep the boxing gloves on Pops!

J.C.

Comment

Howdy, everyone! I'm Cathy and I work in the Marketing Department here at Ridge. I've only posted a few times as I primarily come to read. Many of you know me as "Assistant to Josh." I enjoy reading what everyone posts as the information is definitely learning for me. I am not a professional tradesman nor do I play one on TV. But, I tend to hang around and will send posts towards the Marketing folks for the products I support. Those are the Diagnostics (Cameras and Reels, Locators, etc.). I helped a poster get access to a locating video when theirs wasn't working correctly. So, if you see me around, that's why I'm here.

Keep posting as I enjoy every minute of reading and learning. Prior to coming to Ridge, I was in "Corporate America." Every day I learn something new here.

Thanks again,
        Cathy
        Assistant to Josh

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

J.C.

Convicted of forum hustling

Rabble Rowsing

Time to make you an unpaid consultant at Ridgid for your fine. Then you can walk, not drive to Alaska and find that one plumber that posted here, barefoot.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            One of my all time favorite posts Tooly Tool. Keep the boxing gloves on Pops!

J.C.
            Yea No ca$h , Just equipment Galore to play with !!
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
              J.C.

Convicted of forum hustling

Rabble Rowsing

Time to make you an unpaid consultant at Ridgid for your fine. Then you can walk, not drive to Alaska and find that one plumber that posted here, barefoot.
              I will not stand for mediocrity, the status quo, or the expected within any part of the ranks.

Don't know if I'm qualified for unpaid consultant status.

J.C.

Comment

Guys,

I saw a lot of people flag this post as appreciated so I'm glad it helped. If anyone has any thoughts on my questions (how to improve Forum experience) they'd like to share one-to-one, please send me a direct message.

All the best,
                Ed

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  if you haven't figured it out yet, we're all consultants to ridgid

everytime we discuss products or job situations, not only do we share with others in the trade, but we share with the people/ ridgid who design and build the products we're using.

i rather doubt most of the newer camera products would be were they're at if it wasn't for the forum and it's members. you remember when the micro explorer came out and the forum was asking for it to go through a toilet trap. i believe that was developed due to the input of the forum members. of course without josh it would still be a dream

ridgid supports this forum for not only us to learn and share, but for them to learn and design. it's a win, win situation

just my 2 cent$

rick.

JCsPlumbing, you asked if there were people that had field trial'ed products on this Forum. The answer is 'yes', but only if they want to. We encourage field trial'ers to share their unbiased impressions with others. If they jump on the Forum it is because they want to. There's also no fortune to be made by being a field trial'er...participants might get a shirt or a hat, but as Rick says it really all happens because they help us make a better product for them. That simple. No gimmicks.

By the way, I appreciate that you think enough of RIDGID to share with us on this Forum. Passion is what makes our customers great.

Thanks!
                  Ed

Comment

Re: Alright... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by Ed M. View Post
                    JCsPlumbing, you asked if there were people that had field trial'ed products on this Forum. The answer is 'yes', but only if they want to. We encourage field trial'ers to share their unbiased impressions with others. If they jump on the Forum it is because they want to. There's also no fortune to be made by being a field trial'er...participants might get a shirt or a hat, but as Rick says it really all happens because they help us make a better product for them. That simple. No gimmicks.

By the way, I appreciate that you think enough of RIDGID to share with us on this Forum. Passion is what makes our customers great.

Thanks!
                    Ed
                    Ed that's all swell, BUT " SHOW ME THE MONEY "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$

Comment

Ed that's all swell, BUT " SHOW ME THE MONEY "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$
                      Watch the "Roundup Video".Ed can show you the end of his Putter Toolman.

"There's more where that came from"

Comment

I must say I like the Ridgid forum just like it is ,,, nice and smooth no drama , well no drama thats bad lol.
                        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                          watch the "roundup video".ed can show you the end of his putter toolman.

"there's more where that came from"
                          i'll let you clean his lil putter !

Comment

i'll let you clean his lil putter !
                            Mornin' tool.
                            How's the coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                              Mornin' tool.
                              How's the coffee?
                              Great, just had My special K N toast

Comment

I have to admit.. I am paid by RIDGID . We have always tried to run the forum with transparency and with integrity and I will do everything I can to ensure it stays that way.

Paying members of the forum to post would run counter to what I founded the forum on. There are probably some folks on here that should probably be paid (but aren't) for their time keeping this place the way it is (ToUtahNow) but it still remains a completely open and legit community.

We have contacted a few handfuls of folks on here for the field testing of quite a few products. They work hard and spend a lot of their time giving us feedback. Sometimes they like the new product and sometimes they give us some feedback that is hard to swallow but ultimately makes a better product for everyone.

You can thank this forum (as do we) for some of the new products that are out on the market now. A few products that have launched in the last few years have elements both big and small that were directly influenced by the forum. Field testing is extremely important to us and customer input is key in us "getting it right" There are actually hidden forum sections that groups of field testers participate on and discuss the field trials as well. Some of you have been parts of these.

Thanks again everyone for keeping this forum what it is. And thank you for everything you guys and gals contribute.

Josh
                                Last edited by Josh; 12-01-2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X