Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alright...

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    I have to admit.. I am paid by RIDGID . We have always tried to run the forum with transparency and with integrity and I will do everything I can to ensure it stays that way.

Paying members of the forum to post would run counter to what I founded the forum on. There are probably some folks on here that should probably be paid for their time keeping this place the way it is (ToUtahNow) but it still remains a completely open and legit community.

We have contacted a few handfuls of folks on here for the field testing of quite a few products. They work hard and spend a lot of their time giving us feedback. Sometimes they like the new product and sometimes they give us some feedback that is hard to swallow but ultimately makes a better product for everyone.

You can thank this forum (as do we) for some of the new products that are out on the market now. A few products that have launched in the last few years have elements both big and small that were directly influenced by the forum. Field testing is extremely important to us and customer input is key in us "getting it right" There are actually hidden forum sections that groups of field testers participate on and discuss the field trials as well. Some of you have been parts of these.

Thanks again everyone for keeping this forum what it is. And thank you for everything you guys and gals contribute.

Josh
    WELL SAID
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      I have to admit.. I am paid by RIDGID . We have always tried to run the forum with transparency and with integrity and I will do everything I can to ensure it stays that way.

Paying members of the forum to post would run counter to what I founded the forum on. There are probably some folks on here that should probably be paid (but aren't) for their time keeping this place the way it is (ToUtahNow) but it still remains a completely open and legit community.

We have contacted a few handfuls of folks on here for the field testing of quite a few products. They work hard and spend a lot of their time giving us feedback. Sometimes they like the new product and sometimes they give us some feedback that is hard to swallow but ultimately makes a better product for everyone.

You can thank this forum (as do we) for some of the new products that are out on the market now. A few products that have launched in the last few years have elements both big and small that were directly influenced by the forum. Field testing is extremely important to us and customer input is key in us "getting it right" There are actually hidden forum sections that groups of field testers participate on and discuss the field trials as well. Some of you have been parts of these.

Thanks again everyone for keeping this forum what it is. And thank you for everything you guys and gals contribute.

Josh
      Josh, this is not a forum! It's a family ! I'm the crazy Unkle
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: Alright... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Ed that's all swell, BUT " SHOW ME THE MONEY "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$
        if you went to the roundups you would have seen the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that Ridgid put out for us to have a good time we will never forget .

i never would have thought a big company would open there doors and put us [ the tool users ] on top of there list .

Ed the only thing i have about the forum is we need another roundup so the forum will come to life with rick saying he will win every event
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Re: Alright... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
          if you went to the roundups you would have seen the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that Ridgid put out for us to have a good time we will never forget .

i never would have thought a big company would open there doors and put us [ the tool users ] on top of there list .

Ed the only thing i have about the forum is we need another roundup so the forum will come to life with rick saying he will win every event
          I didn't have the bus fare!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

All,

I was tied up for the last few days and just checked out the recent pages. Great to hear everyone chime in and thanks for the input!

Ed

P.S. BTW, DirtyHands, you know I could never sink a putt like that again so I had to be bold...hope I'm not asked to make a repeat performance.

Comment

Working...
            X