X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 1/2" Galvy ?

Buddy of mine ran into 2 1/2" galvy vent piping today . Needs to transition to pvc. Any clues. I was thinking a proflex coupling designed for 3" copper to 3" plastic, steel, cast iron. Then bushing down to 2" pvc...Old building
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: 2 1/2" Galvy ?

the 3'' copper band will be 3.125'' and that shoud put you real close. go for it

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Rick, Thats what I was thinking .Good deal I will let you know how it went for him
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
        Buddy of mine ran into 2 1/2" galvy vent piping today . Needs to transition to pvc. Any clues. I was thinking a proflex coupling designed for 3" copper to 3" plastic, steel, cast iron. Then bushing down to 2" pvc...Old building

Mission makes a coupling for 2-1/2" steel. I have one in my truck right now that goes from 2-1/2" - 2". I had to order it for a job. (I ordered one extra just in case and it's been bouncing in my truck for five years now. I darn near used it yesterday in fact.) The main problem, likely, is the lead time to order it. I'm sure you could order a mission for 2-1/2" -3"
        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
        X