Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, duct tape does fix EVERYTHING!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apparently, duct tape does fix EVERYTHING!

Not to mention no solder joints under ground. I wonder if that is even type K

Our code states that if the water is in the same trench or crossing the sewer it needs to be 18" above the sewer, and the sewer line must be of approved building drain materials.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post

Our code states that if the water is in the same trench or crossing the sewer it needs to be 18" above the sewer, and the sewer line must be of approved building drain materials.

Or the water service must be sleeved / sealed on both ends which would be acceptable. Anything besides what they have which ain't much....This should be under the hacktown forum..Oh and the coupling needs to be silver soldered ..You can tell it is soldered no blackening due to silver soldering
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post

belive it or not type m allowed under ground outside of structure out here

Comment

Working...
        X