X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Touch faucet

I put my first one in today, Actually started on it yesterday but had to quit . The little black ring with the light on the bottom of the faucet was for a lavatory .. HDpo opened the box...the home owner had to take it back ..She got a different one at the supply house
    The faucet felt solid and went in good , Hardest part was making room for a larger plate on the under side .. counter top guys never think we need any room
    Attached Files

Re: Delta Touch faucet

I hope they call me to change the batteries

Comment

That granite guy is a jerk

If it randomly doesn't operate properly and they call you back install the control flat on the bottom of the cabinet. Guy on another forum had that problem.

Comment

I have dealt with these touch faucets at a restaurant that has them in their bathrooms. They have a problem with the electronics going bad about every year. They send him a new controller I install it and all is well again.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Ching... Sounds like a service call to me

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
            I have dealt with these touch faucets at a restaurant that has them in their bathrooms. They have a problem with the electronics going bad about every year. They send him a new controller I install it and all is well again.
            Do the electronics have a lifetime warranty? (hard to imagine)
            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
              Do the electronics have a lifetime warranty? (hard to imagine)
              No idea, they just call me out and have the parts there arleady. I have a feeling they buy the parts.
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Am I the only one who hates gee-whiz stuff that breaks? I love the feel of a solid commercial faucet with the paddle handles. You know that thing's been humbly doing its job perfectly for 20 yr and will go another 20 'til when it might need a washer and a seat.

How is that less satisfying or impressive than a faucet that knows when someone is touching it?

How much more impressive is it than a stupid fancy hunk of junk that often knows when someone is touching it, but sometimes doesn't?
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Ace ...Think about it.. How is your cat suppose to get a drink when your not home

If you have one of these faucets you better not leave the stopper in the sink

Comment

I've never ran into a touch faucet in a commercial setting.....always the motion sensor type. What brand were they?

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                      No idea, they just call me out and have the parts there arleady. I have a feeling they buy the parts.
                      What brand?

Comment

Working...
                      X