Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One or Many?

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    If you ever want a real challenge, try plumbing a post & beam home which has a flat roof, two story open floor plan, all glass exterior walls and no provisions for installing plumbing. Add to that, it was already framed when we were hired.

Mark

Piece of cake! Off the top of my head. Use Pyrex pipe on the horizontal lines to exit the side of the house at the 2nd floor beams. (So the pipe blends in with the decor) (Drill right through the beam). Don't run a vertical stack. When the water nears the outside of the house use moisture sensor to turn on a high powered fan so that when the waste hits the outside air it's blown away and scattered by the fan. Good fertilizer for the yard and you cut down on the sewer treatment bills. They'll learn to keep the windows closed.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I have had to use two waste line exiting the building on each end before because of this. It worked out a lot easier for everybody. I would in a basement stub out two or more stacks weather you use them or not if you think it could save you.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        If you ever want a real challenge, try plumbing a post & beam home which has a flat roof, two story open floor plan, all glass exterior walls and no provisions for installing plumbing. Add to that, it was already framed when we were hired.

Mark
        Copper DWV and a lot of time to make it perfect. If they don't like it exposed tell them to hang a plant from it.

Comment

Working...
        X