118 self-feeding cutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 118 self-feeding cutter

The 118 has been out for a while now and we here at Ridgid are looking for some feedback on it. Does the self-feed feature save you time? Does it make your job easier? Lastly and most importantly should we put this feature into our 103 and 104 cutters?

Well I haven't bought one yet...I only just saw one in these parts a coupla days ago...first thing that struck me about it is that it seems quite large...a not-so-mini cutter

I'll prolly pick one up on payday or something...always like new toys

Comment

The 118 cutter was designed to function as a 101 mini cutter, but with the self-feeding feature. It has the same cutting capacity and swing radius as the 101. It is our largest mini cutter though, and yes for some applications it might be a little too large.

Please let me know what you think of the 118 if you do decide to purchase one.

[ 07-20-2001: Message edited by: Ryan Ives ]

Comment

The 118 cutter is great!

I was working in the joist space of basement with wires all over the place and had to bend over backwards to get in...worked like a charm...just cranked it down and started spinning. Nice tool for the job

mcgub

Comment

Hve not seen a 118 cutter yet, what does it look like and what is the price

Comment

Lead Free,
            Check out this link.

http://www.ridgid.com/prfiles/118cutter.html

Josh

Comment

In regards to your question on the #118 cutter. I am a wholesale representative in Canada and when it first came out we ran a promo on the 118 and it went over great. All of the customers I sold it to were impressed and liked the way it works, especially if they are working in a tighter spot with water in the lines. They said you tighten it once and away it cuts, you are not fumbling with it. Larry Cote
              Larry Cote

Comment

I've used this cutter since last april, works great. I seem to prefer this over my #15 since i"m always using it. Just keep it well lubed and it does the trick.
                solder_man

Comment

Working...
                X