X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta DELTIQUE Parts

Looking for source of old delta parts for model 900 series. I need to cut off a bonnet. DELTA PART # 4053 . Local supply house says they are tryin but seem to be more interested in selling a replacement. No access due to marble wall coverings so that is the last thing we want to do. I have tried every trick in the book to get this to turn but its not going to wh/out the dremmel treatment. Any help will be welcome.

Re: Delta DELTIQUE Parts

try google. try www.thefaucetshoppe.com, www.justfaucets.com, www.tetersfaucetparts.com, www.kissler.com, and www.faucetpartsplus.com. i've had good luck with all of them. i didn't check for your parts. i would just call them in the morning. i'm lazy. breid............

Comment

Re: Delta DELTIQUE Parts

Thanks for the help. Delta sent me info today it seems that they are using the same part in 1600 model. kinda had a moment feel dumb for not looking at current models for parts for 1970s fixtures Found all kinds of them online but my supply house says the delta rep says no longer made so need to replace Kinda makes me wonder if they even tried.

Comment

Working...
      X