Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Figure Five Fitting

Seweratz,

This is same here on pulling a toilet...thats why I wish they had extended the vent portion of the fitting up thru the floor to be able to cable it straight out...but code is code and code is minimum...
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

After this read,I would never use one, never have. Sounds like a dice roll!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Sums it up...bad for drain cleaners...i don't use them as well
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          both the fig. 6 and 8 are designed for toilets. the 2'' connection is a vent ony. that contains the baffle and you can't connect a waste line to it.

the branch lines come in either a 3'' or 4'' single or double.

rick.
          If you're only one story, the extra 3" or 4" riser on the fig #6 is kind of useless.
          That being said, it's too bad they don't (as far as I know) make either fitting in plastic.

Comment

I've used them on back to back wcs in tilt up warehouses for years and never had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
              I've used them on back to back wcs in tilt up warehouses for years and never had a problem.
              Good place for them! Lets call them warehouse fittings from now on.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Good place for them! Lets call them warehouse fittings from now on.
                Ironically, the toilet in a warehouse bathroom occupied by a tenant gets more abuse then most any other save maybe one in a gas station or a public restroom. Not having plumbed commercial back to back baths since the introduction of ultra low flush toilets, maybe the Drake problem I described with a residential bath with back to back Toto Drakes might now be a phenomenon experienced with all ultra low flush wcs if plumbed this way.

Comment

you better have a figure 6 or 8 with a baffle if you do back to back pressure flush or sloan valves. if no the other person will have a free bidet washing when you flush

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    you better have a figure 6 or 8 with a baffle if you do back to back pressure flush or sloan valves. if no the other person will have a free bidet washing when you flush rick.
                    Much cheaper than a Washlet.

Comment

speaking of washlets, I bought my wife one the other day.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X