No announcement yet.

Can i buy a couple wax rings off ya?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can i buy a couple wax rings off ya?

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
    J

I dont need to show you. I know what my codes are. You must not understand that here we can ammend any code we adopt....and we do ammend them. Just like its required that we run water heater pan drains with 1.5" pipe. We do whatever we want And if you break the seal of a trap and you dont own the property....a license is required.

Not to mention if tile flooring is being installed that means the flange must be corrected....and that requires a permit. If you install a new toilet a permit is required...if you remove a toilet and then re-install it you do not need a permit but you do need a license.

Replacing a closet flange is considered altering the DWV system.

And I thought all this time you guys had strict codes up north...I guess not as strict as I once thought.
    No, you do need to show me otherwise your statement has zero credibility. Who is this "we" Only local jurisdiction and the state plumbing board can adopt amendments and any amendment adopted must be as strict or more strict than the original code. You are pretty secretive as to where you are from. Are you purposely hiding this for some reason? Like perhaps you don't want anyone of us actually checking on the things you throw out there and expect us to buy? So again, show me and if you can then I will defer to your statement.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      No, you do need to show me otherwise your statement has zero credibility. Who is this "we" Only local jurisdiction and the state plumbing board can adopt amendments and any amendment adopted must be as strict or more strict than the original code. You are pretty secretive as to where you are from. Are you purposely hiding this for some reason? Like perhaps you don't want anyone of us actually checking on the things you throw out there and expect us to buy? So again, show me and if you can then I will defer to your statement.
      Again the conversation always gets off the subject and on ME. The subject is tile contractors removing toilets and re-installing toilets without a plumbing license thats required and asking me for the material to do it

We can adopt and ammend anything we want and we do....more examples... we do not have a gas inspector. You cannot call a public official that will come out and inspect a residential gas job....you cannot buy a permit to install gas pipe in a house here.

I kinda get tired of proving you wrong every few days......like about the gas pressure on the water heater and how to check it...etc etc etc. Your games getting old....and your lacking what it takes to argue with me although you do well with homeowners and maybe some more inexperienced like your students.

Now lets keep this on topic if you can

Comment

About the answer I expected. Are you by chance running for public office

It is on topic. They don't need a license to remove and re-install a toilet. You don't get much more "on topic" than that.

Never had any discussion with you about checking gas pressure on anything. Must have been someone else.

And you are the one lacking because as usual I see absolutely nothing in print that backs your statement up. Either post it or retract it.
        Last edited by NHMaster3015; 01-19-2011, 10:14 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

About the answer I expected. Are you by chance running for public office
          There are two types of people.

Those who will ask the butcher for a great steak and take home what he gives them.

And those people who want to stick their head up the cows azz.

Which one are you? Just take my word for it

Comment

All the proof I needed right there. Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

Like you took my word that Chicago Faucet's quaturn cartridge has been around almost 100 years? Oh wait you claimed to have called them cause you did not take my word on what I said in my post. So I guess you are the guy that likes to stick his head up the cows azz!
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                Like you took my word that Chicago Faucet's quaturn cartridge has been around almost 100 years? Oh wait you claimed to have called them cause you did not take my word on what I said in my post. So I guess you are the guy that likes to stick his head up the cows azz!
                I dont trust your word. You sensationalize alot. Thats just how I feel its not meant to offend you.

Comment

Well Ratz, at least we know what posts are worth reading and which are not. Like I said. If I can be shown the rule, amendment or be pointed to where I can find it than I would be more likely to buy the argument, but as usual all I'm gonna get is "trust me" and a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the argument. Wait for it.................
                  sigpic

Comment

I dont trust your word. You sensationalize alot. Thats just how I feel its not meant to offend you.
                    Well Mr The Master, if you where any kind of plumber you would not have to look up or call Chicago Faucets and ask them such a question. Someone asks me to prove something I say about my plumbing code I can provide a link right to our code. I also can give them the phone # of the city I am doing the work in, since each city does amend the code to be more strict than the state code.

You come here stating that you can do things in your code and there are things that can not be done, and all we have is the word of an anonymous poster that hides behind a user name. I know why you hide and so do many others. So sir no offense to you either that myself and others do not take your word on what you have to say as well.

Comment

Well Ratz, at least we know what posts are worth reading and which are not. Like I said. If I can be shown the rule, amendment or be pointed to where I can find it than I would be more likely to buy the argument, but as usual all I'm gonna get is "trust me" and a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the argument. Wait for it.................
                      How confident are you? Do you and your little sidekick care to make a wager?

Here is what I propose. If I can provide proof to a moderator that you must have a plumbing license to remove and re-install a toilet here you and your sidekick will sign off for good,never to return.

If I cant then I will sign out and you will never hear from me again.

Now who wants to play the masters game? Get your nuts out boys if ya have any

Comment

Well Mr The Master, if you where any kind of plumber you would not have to look up or call Chicago Faucets and ask them such a question. Someone asks me to prove something I say about my plumbing code I can provide a link right to our code. I also can give them the phone # of the city I am doing the work in, since each city does amend the code to be more strict than the state code.

You come here stating that you can do things in your code and there are things that can not be done, and all we have is the word of an anonymous poster that hides behind a user name. I know why you hide and so do many others. So sir no offense to you either that myself and others do not take your word on what you have to say as well.
                        It is not my point of being here to prove EVERYTHING. Its none of your business or anyone elses where I am or who I am. Do you understand that?

Dont want to believe me...I dont care. I dont like posers.

Comment

It is not my point of being here to prove EVERYTHING. Its none of your business or anyone elses where I am or who I am. Do you understand that?

Wait you do not like posers? But who is showing who they are and where they do plumbing? I always thought a Poser was someone that says they are something but they really are not. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poser

So in my eyes you seem to be the poser here.

Comment

Wait you do not like posers? But who is showing who they are and where they do plumbing? I always thought a Poser was someone that says they are something but they really are not. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poser

So in my eyes you seem to be the poser here.
                            I'm not going to bother with ya anymore sewerrat....I was told that your going through tough times and not to mess with ya too much. So I'ma stop before things get out of hand and you get more upset.

Comment

How confident are you? Do you and your little sidekick care to make a wager?

Here is what I propose. If I can provide proof to a moderator that you must have a plumbing license to remove and re-install a toilet here you and your sidekick will sign off for good,never to return.

If I cant then I will sign out and you will never hear from me again.

Now who wants to play the masters game? Get your nuts out boys if ya have any
                              First off, why a moderator? Just post the proof here. Second off, nobody want's to play your games. Just man up and post the proof.

I told you twice that if you can post the rule, amendment or show me where to find it that I would defer to your post. I don't need to make deals or dumb wagers.

And third. If you keep up this crap, none of us will have to hear from you again. Act like a man instead of a spoiled little boy for a change.
                              sigpic

Comment

What is your point of being here?

The only things you have to prove are the ones that others question and if you can't then indeed, what are you doing here?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X