X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Tanks and Vessels

Are all pressure tanks required to have a pressure relief vlve installed on the tank itself?

Re: Pressure Tanks and Vessels

You're a "master plumber" if you don't know the answer then maybe you should be stocking shelves at the Wal-Mart. Since whatever anyone's answer is you are going to argue with them and since you will not back up your argument with any proof other than your "golden word" then why would anyone bother to engage you in yet another pointless discussion. Do whatever in hell you want with pressure vessels. I can think of something right off the top of my head.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      You're a "master plumber" if you don't know the answer then maybe you should be stocking shelves at the Wal-Mart. Since whatever anyone's answer is you are going to argue with them and since you will not back up your argument with any proof other than your "golden word" then why would anyone bother to engage you in yet another pointless discussion. Do whatever in hell you want with pressure vessels. I can think of something right off the top of my head.
      Your sassy today.

My official answer is NO they do not.
      Last edited by TheMaster; 01-21-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

no they are not. no pressure relief "VIVE" are in my code book. breid........

Comment

Working...
        X