Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ridgid ,listen up to tool

Home run for You. A new 4 " grinder with articulating head. It would
    be able to swivel down 90 degrees in button lock segment stops.
    Nice feature to cut terra cotta sewer pipe under side walks.
    Josh has My adre$$.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Hey ridgid ,listen up to tool

You do realize that Ridgid does not make power tools, so your request would have to fall on the ears of TTI. TTI is the company who makes the power tool line for Home Depot that has Ridgids name on it.

Good luck with that.

Comment

Toolaholic, thanks for the suggestion. How often would you use such a tool? Curious as to if this tool would see heavy use or would be "nice to have" on occasion?

Marinerman, thanks for your post. To clarify, TTI manufactures many of the power tools. However, RIDGID is always the best place to start with a suggestion for a tool that would benefit our customers.

We appreciate your participation in the forum and support of RIDGID.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
        Toolaholic, thanks for the suggestion. How often would you use such a tool? Curious as to if this tool would see heavy use or would be "nice to have" on occasion?

Marinerman, thanks for your post. To clarify, TTI manufactures many of the power tools. However, RIDGID is always the best place to start with a suggestion for a tool that would benefit our customers.

We appreciate your participation in the forum and support of RIDGID.
        I also am a welder and have a number of grinders. This use would be occasional, but vital when needed!
        Thanks for listening. Tool
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X