Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Paul plumber accused of child molestation

http://www.twincities.com/stpaul/ci_...nclick_check=1

On a daily basis it doesn't occur to me how much trust our customers implicitly to place in us when they let us into their homes. I take it for granted. Then something like this happens. I'm VERY ANGRY and don't care if the SOB is feeling guilty and wants to "talk about it" with police. The pervert needs to be dealt with. Helpless kids. My God.

Ever hear of these rubber bands that they use to castrate cattle? I think it's time for a human trial. Seriously.

I'm grateful I've never met the pervert. If I ever caught or discovered anyone molesting any of my kids or grandkids I would be content to do my time in prison after putting them out of my misery.

At times like this it's comforting to think of a "treatment" for the sickos a friend of mine and I devised a treatment for people like this a while back. We just say they need some pipe and barbed wire.

Step 1. Without lubrication insert Two feet of 2" used cast iron pipe through the rectum.

Step 2. Insert as much barbed wire/razor wire as possible. Putting knots in the wire is advised.

Step 3. Remove pipe while pushing on wire to keep it in the rectum/colon area.

Step 4. Pull out the barbed wire.

Step 5. Wash any accidental wounds thoroughly with alcohol to prevent infection.

Step 6. Repeat Steps 1 - 5 as necessary. When terminating final pipe and wire procedure for the day, alcohol cleansing is not required.

I know this isn't professional or ethical but I'm too angry to care.

What sort of "treatment" do you guys think a person of that ilk should undergo??
    Last edited by geno gardner; 01-25-2011, 03:52 PM.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Re: St. Paul plumber accused of child molestation

OK, now tell us how you really feel.

Comment

I often think those pervs need to be slow roasted on a spit or perhaps dropped feet first into a wood chipper.
      sigpic

Comment

The guy who has his kid kidnapped and molested by his karate instructor back in the 80's I think it was.....that guy had the right idea. Blew the molesters freakin brains out when the cops brought him back in town and he was walking through the airport. He had kidnapped the kid and they caught him with the kid in another city flew him back to face charges. That man handled biznizz for his kid the way it should have been handled...the way the goverment should handle the sick mofos....execution.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
          The guy who has his kid kidnapped and molested by his karate instructor back in the 80's I think it was.....that guy had the right idea. Blew the molesters freakin brains out when the cops brought him back in town and he was walking through the airport. He had kidnapped the kid and they caught him with the kid in another city flew him back to face charges. That man handled biznizz for his kid the way it should have been handled...the way the goverment should handle the sick mofos....execution.
          I've seen clips of that

Too bad times have changed so much. If I remember right it was determined to be justifiable homicide and the father served no time other then the initial arrest.

If that where done today the child would be fatherless for 40 years.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I don't know how old his sons are, but they should be commended for turning their father in.
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              dropped feet first into a wood chipper.
              Not "dropped", but ever so slowly lowered into.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                OK, now tell us how you really feel.
                OK. Kids and grandkids are the treasures of our lives.

He should die very very slowly while experiencing infinite pain. Actually all bonafide child molesters should.

Comment

Had a local plumber here years ago do they same to his niece...got 10 years and for the first couple years got beat up a lot in prison once the inmates found out what he did...ended up putting him isolation like 23 hours a day....should be shot and boiled in oil...
                  Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                  You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                    In my opinion, he had every right to do what he did. And any father who stands up for his son/daughter like that against a kidnapper or molester deserves an award, not a jail sentence.

It's ridiculous....if the punishment for child molestation was death (by the police or the family), I'm sure the number of cases would sharply decline.

What the hell goes through the mind of these sick bastards????
                    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

I dont want for a moment to make a joke of this. However it seems we are still surrounded by do-gooders who believe these pieces of trash can and should be given opportunity for rehabilitation. We have some tyrash over here that should just be terminated. I applaud mrs.seat downs comment regarding the sons. It must have been hell for them. Like most here I too am a parent and Like many in Australia we are starting to voice our opinions calling fr harsher sentencing. I cant for one minute imagine whatI would do if i found a rock-spider like this but I do feel the good book, eye for an eye might be a start

Comment

AllI have to say is if any one ever touches my little girle my wife my best friends little girl or his wife my the loard have merssy on there soal because when we cetch them lets just say heres my BOOM stick boy
                        Attached Files
                        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
                          I dont want for a moment to make a joke of this. However it seems we are still surrounded by do-gooders who believe these pieces of trash can and should be given opportunity for rehabilitation. We have some tyrash over here that should just be terminated. I applaud mrs.seat downs comment regarding the sons. It must have been hell for them. Like most here I too am a parent and Like many in Australia we are starting to voice our opinions calling fr harsher sentencing. I cant for one minute imagine whatI would do if i found a rock-spider like this but I do feel the good book, eye for an eye might be a start

We could take a Ridgid 1/2" Propress jaw, get spacers made to fill the space where the fitting would be pressed into. (So the jaw is flat across when closed.) Then use the Propress to squeeze the scrotum dead flat.

Plumber justice.

That had to be very hard for the kids to turn in their dad. So I have to hand it to them.

Comment

Working...
                          X