Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow 2

http://cgi.ebay.com/MCC-PVC-63-PIPE-...item3f05d620e9
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Re: Wow 2

I don't know who would need their a$$ kicked more..the guy posting that cutter, or the idiot who would buy it.

Comment

But at least the blade is still nice and shiny
      Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Someone gonna buy it from me, I know it!
        Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
        Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

The reason why its so expensive is because thats a collectors piece. Thats my old cutters and anything themaster has that ends up on ebay brings big money. I sold my old work boots for 500.00 and autographed them for the lady...she said her husband was in shock when he found out they were themasters boots.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
            The reason why its so expensive is because thats a collectors piece. Thats my old cutters and anything themaster has that ends up on ebay brings big money. I sold my old work boots for 500.00 and autographed them for the lady...she said her husband was in shock when he found out they were themasters boots.
            Yep,Westcoast(Robert) was right....Somehow God decided to make two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

No, God wouldn't do that to us. It has to be the Borg.
              "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

If there was two of me I would send one of me to California to take all your customers

Comment

I have that same pare that I got 6 years ago used them like three times in the winter and the pipe just kept snaping so I put them in my gerage last sumer I got the new pare from ridgid the RC2375 and they work so much beter even on 2" pvc they work great but the pair I have in the garage are still almost neww I wonder if I could sell them for $500 for what he thinks they go for
                  http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/RC2375-P...r/EN/index.htm
                  SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

check his other items. he's real proud of his screws also. breid.............

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                      check his other items. he's real proud of his screws also. breid.............
                      Ha....
                      Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                      You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Working...
                      X