X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duct Tape Applications

Who says duct tape don't fix everything?
    Attached Files
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Re: Duct Tape Applications

Amazing

Comment

Get the hell out of my basement.
      sigpic

Comment

That exceeds the Mexican National Plumbing Code and is an upgrade from the 5 gal bucket Rock n roll

Comment

That's what we in Hawaii would call podagee (Portuguese) plumbing...
          Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
          Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

I like the lighting in the basement.
            Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

I think the real prize is underneath that Redneck gift wrapping

Comment

let me geuse they just wanted you to rod the drain line right
                hay If you cant duck it F$#k it
                SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Looks like a proper repair job to me...

That's almost as bad as the pic I posted not too long ago. Mine was about to be buried though... At least this is accessible.
                  Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                    let me geuse they just wanted you to rod the drain line right
                    hay If you cant duck it F$#k it
                    Ironically enough the lady that owns the house was with me for a water heater call and saw it...she rents this house to college boys for like 10 years...all of which I seen this grow from a caterpillar to the wonderful butterfly you see now...seemed like every year new students came in and it became a right of passage...she however had not been in there in 10 years...she was not amused like i was....

Also the lights you see was the the only lighting strung throughout the basement...had to bring in my own lights....

It was estimated about 20 rolls of tape were used!!

Derek

Comment

WOW do use a favor. IF she gives you the go ahead for any repairs that MAY be needed ..you gotta take some pics of what lies beneath..Incredible
                      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                        WOW do use a favor. IF she gives you the go ahead for any repairs that MAY be needed ..you gotta take some pics of what lies beneath..Incredible
                        Hell 10 years and it don't leak and shes a tightwad...but ya never know!

Derek

Comment

i used to be a college student. i can believe it. probably never leaked. someone taped a note or something to the pipe. left the tape or whatever. 10 years later and here you are. doesn't she inspect her rentals when the lease is up? she is lucky i've seen the little buggers do some really strange stuff. dp if the property managers don't install lighting that's what you will get. the kids don't care. hot water and no bugs. good to go. breid..................

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                            i used to be a college student. i can believe it. probably never leaked. someone taped a note or something to the pipe. left the tape or whatever. 10 years later and here you are. doesn't she inspect her rentals when the lease is up? she is lucky i've seen the little buggers do some really strange stuff. dp if the property managers don't install lighting that's what you will get. the kids don't care. hot water and no bugs. good to go. breid..................
                            the way i understand it started off with a couple of students who stayed a couple years then new kids take over and it just kept going until as of late when everybody went on vacation and she had to let me in....the basement lighting was like it was cause it was the party room....ya know dark..good for drinkin...and ???

Derek

Comment

Working...
                            X