X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Well here in the Chicago land we are getting ready for up two 2' of snow and I am going I love snow being that I come from NH I realy only consider it a good snow fall when it is in double digets whats killing me is here on the news and radio there saing {get ready for the worst make sure you have gase for your gen. wood for your fireplaces and so on} ohhhh 1 1/2' to 2' of snow please thats normal out east even here years back but the last 12 years have been to ggod so it will be a good wakeup caal for some and fun for me YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: Let it snow let it snow let it snow

There's one in every bunch.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

we're expecting a little over a foot. the Ozarks usually miss the worst of it, so everyone is in panic mode here. I just opened my very last bottle of home brewed blackberry wine, have my computer set so I can watch the birds out the front window. and Don't really plan on going anywhere.
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
        we're expecting a little over a foot. the Ozarks usually miss the worst of it, so everyone is in panic mode here. I just opened my very last bottle of home brewed blackberry wine, have my computer set so I can watch the birds out the front window. and Don't really plan on going anywhere.

Yup kickin it up here in the ice...people here forget that vans are like big hockey pucks....so were just chillin with the tv and cookies...tomorrow suppose to be worse with the sno being 1 to 2 foot...stay warm!!
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

In the mid 60's here Shorts and a t-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
            In the mid 60's here Shorts and a t-shirt

yea...yea...yea...

Derek

Comment

You too, try not to let them drag you out in it.

Originally posted by dcman View Post
              Yup kickin it up here in the ice...people here forget that vans are like big hockey pucks....so were just chillin with the tv and cookies...tomorrow suppose to be worse with the sno being 1 to 2 foot...stay warm!!
              No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Looks like we're getting missed this time thank God! I am so tired of shoveling and snow blowing it's not even funny!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
                  You too, try not to let them drag you out in it.

No problems there...the boss (a.k.a the wife)...making sure i don't leave!

Derek

Comment

I shoveled when I got home, not planning on doing that again

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
                      Looks like we're getting missed this time thank God! I am so tired of shoveling and snow blowing it's not even funny!
                      got a cousin that lives in Minnesota ... figured you guys would be used to it by now!

Derek

Comment

Were looking at 2 feet Northern NH area here we go again!
                        Rod
                        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                        http://unclognh.com
                        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

what 2' on top of the 4' you allready have Rod man I went by HD today just to look around and stoped by the rental department and the first thining the guy said is were all out of generators thay have bean rented I said for what and he was like I guse everyone is thinking were going to have a natural disaster I mean its just snow
                          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
                          X