X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pexsupply.com?

Any experiences with them? Thought about getting some radiant pieces from them as I am finished with the local HVAC dealers.

Johnstone and R.E. Michel aren't any help even though I'm sure they've forgotten more about forced air than I'll ever know.

http://www.pexsupply.com/

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: pexsupply.com?

I bought 1" pex supplies from them...no problems...good products...fast shipping..easy to deal with...my local supplies wanted way to much and wanted a huge order to get 1" supplies in pex....hope this helps!
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Have had good luck picked up manifolds, a Tankless and accessories as well as misc things.

Comment

I decided to go with Uponor Wirsbo and bought from Pexsupply.com Smooth transaction, no troubles thus far...... ordered twice now.

But hey I'm just a DIY guy which don't mean much in these parts..........

Comment

I usually do my big propress copper order with them, pretty fast. only thing I don't like is when they don't have it in stock it comes later then the rest of the order and I never now it till the first order arrives.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

They have a radiant worksheet you can fill out and send in for a workup of materials. They charge for this service.

The person I know interested in radiant wants to do it. So I print off the pages and give them to him. There is no address where to mail it.

I call them and ask where to mail it. The lady didn't know or wouldn't say at first. On hold. Wants to make a zero order ticket yada, yada, yada....

I tell her this makes no sense. There is no physical address? (I'm aware of internet businesses that never touch product) Why offer the service?

On hold again. Comes back. Gives an address.

20 Central Avenue, Farmingdale, N.Y. 11735

Google that and tell me what you find......

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              They have a radiant worksheet you can fill out and send in for a workup of materials. They charge for this service.

The person I know interested in radiant wants to do it. So I print off the pages and give them to him. There is no address where to mail it.

I call them and ask where to mail it. The lady didn't know or wouldn't say at first. On hold. Wants to make a zero order ticket yada, yada, yada....

I tell her this makes no sense. There is no physical address? (I'm aware of internet businesses that never touch product) Why offer the service?

J.C.
              That company has the worst customer service on the phone and(women) like to argue about things they dont know about......like the wrong pic posted under a part number.....and they say its correct...but its not. So I cussed the girl out and hung up on her

Comment

tm

i'm shocked to hear that. i say shocked. breid............
                Last edited by breid1903; 02-15-2011, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
                  Uponor has a great program for free for heating, you have to learn to use it a little and edit out things they say you need but don't but it comes up with everything you need for an order with pics to show the customer. It's called Uponor Advanced design suite.
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Thanks Cuda. I'll check into it too.

J.C.

Comment

jc

look them up on www.bbb.org zip 11735. breid.................

Comment

i googled the address. they popped up along with a bunch of other businesses. it appears to be an industrial park. one number then letters for businesses. i don't see anything odd about that. breid...............

Comment

When I Googled the address the top listing for that specific address was a real estate listing that was active. Warehouse type Flexspace for $2.5 million.

J.C.

Comment

I've used them several times and never had a problem. Sometimes their prices are so good I have to double check to make sure I'm reading it correctly.

I don't know what's worse: dealing with the gangster that works at the local plumbing supply shop or some operator over the phone.

Comment

Working...
                            X