X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thankless Tankless water heaters

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
    /Raises mitts
    bosch electric tankless heaters, gutted them out and put in an 80 gallon electric. their electric meter looked like a welder fired up everytime they kicked on the hot tap.
    Unless your on peak metering it still takes the same KW which means the same $ to raise 40 gallons 60 degrees

Pay quick or over time, the meter will still spins the same distance.

Comment

• Re: Tankless water heaters

true, but the difference is the tankless electric requires a very large panel and wiring. doesn't hurt to have a nuke power plant next door.

a reqular tank is more like 4500 watts. pretty simple to power the tank.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Can anyone tell me the best tankless water heater to sell to my customers. I have an the opportunity to install about 25 a month. I speak to plumbers daily while promoting EasyCAM and everyone says they work great when used with gas but no one seems to be thrilled when it is powered with electric. The tankless heater has a reputation of breaking down a a few years with the cost of the repair being equal to the cost of replacement. Where's the value???

Comment

Originally posted by easycamrick View Post
          Can anyone tell me the best tankless water heater to sell to my customers. I have an the opportunity to install about 25 a month. I speak to plumbers daily while promoting EasyCAM and everyone says they work great when used with gas but no one seems to be thrilled when it is powered with electric. The tankless heater has a reputation of breaking down a a few years with the cost of the repair being equal to the cost of replacement. Where's the value???
          stick with selling cameras.

if you really don't know the difference between an electric tankless and a gas tankless, honestly you shouldn't be selling them.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X