Where to go for flat rate pricing guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to go for flat rate pricing guides

You can download free price guides at this website. Supposedly you enter your info. Company size, trucks, overhead, area, etc and they provide you with the "correct price guide".....Most of the prices I seen are rediculously high and others aren't high enough. In one of the price guides they charge $1300.00 for a 50 gal elec. water heater and only like $150 for main sewer stoppage.
    www.upfrontprice.com

Comment

Re: Where to go for flat rate pricing guides

New guy on the block here but hopefully my recent experience maybe of some help. I have a maio flat rate book that was setup by my old partner. Tried a few of those do it yourself ones but it was taking forever . So i went back to maio 3 new books and an office manual around $700 . I spent a few days going over prices adding tasks ,eliminating useless tasks . Even with them actually doing the corrections to the book we still spent around 20-30 hrs . My book has around 200 pages between tasks and addons . It is very time consuming and i could not really imagine the amount of time it would take to do it on my own. Just my opinion here but i think it is worth every penny. I don't know if i could ever have found the time ,and energy if it was from scratch.

Comment

Working...
      X