Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

not a shooting gallery!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • not a shooting gallery!!

    One of my customers had posted this note in the public washroom, and placed a needle receptacle below it. Kinda sad, having to place the box there even tho drug use is forbidden on the premises. Kinda like supplying ashtrays in a non-smoking establishment.
    I am always careful where my fingers go....don't wanna get "stuck"!!
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Re: not a shooting gallery!!

    Originally posted by shock1964 View Post
    One of my customers had posted this note in the public washroom, and placed a needle receptacle below it. Kinda sad, having to place the box there even tho drug use is forbidden on the premises. Kinda like supplying ashtrays in a non-smoking establishment.
    I am always careful where my fingers go....don't wanna get "stuck"!!
    It is probably for insulin dependant Diabetics.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: not a shooting gallery!!

      Originally posted by shock1964 View Post
      One of my customers had posted this note in the public washroom, and placed a needle receptacle below it. Kinda sad, having to place the box there even tho drug use is forbidden on the premises. Kinda like supplying ashtrays in a non-smoking establishment.
      I am always careful where my fingers go....don't wanna get "stuck"!!

      Damn...wonder what kind of business has to have that in the bathroom...bar or what???
      Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
      You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

      Derek

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: not a shooting gallery!!

        Insulin dependent Type I here, and those sharps containers are a thing of the past for me. I am a full blown pumper now, no syringes for this body.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: not a shooting gallery!!

          Murph don't feel left handed, I am in the same boat. I have been living with it for 15 yrs now. Do u like the pump that much. I don't mind the needles. Hell my late daughter used to love to give me my shots.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: not a shooting gallery!!

            Originally posted by rmurf69 View Post
            Insulin dependent Type I here, and those sharps containers are a thing of the past for me. I am a full blown pumper now, no syringes for this body.
            Pumping septic tanks cured diabetes? Man you could get rich if news of this cure was to get out!



            Murf, I'm not making light of the condition in the least. Diabetes is a very difficult thing.
            Time flies like an arrow.

            Fruit flies like a banana.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: not a shooting gallery!!

              type 2 here, hope I can stay that way.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: not a shooting gallery!!

                Check this out ----> http://www.diet-blog.com/07/raw_for_...s_be_cured.php

                Me and my wife a strict vegans. She was raw for 2 years and cured herself of cancer. It's the food guys... You are what you eat...

                Like my saying goes "Most problems can be traced back to gov't intervention"

                Why are a huge percentage of Americans diabetic? Because of diet. What part? High fructose corn syrup. Why is it bad? Because its high glycemic and your body can't break it down. Why is that in everything? Because the gov't subsidises corn...
                Ray

                “Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
                Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

                www.mauiplumbinginc.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: not a shooting gallery!!

                  Originally posted by mpm View Post
                  Check this out ----> http://www.diet-blog.com/07/raw_for_...s_be_cured.php

                  Me and my wife a strict vegans. She was raw for 2 years and cured herself of cancer. It's the food guys... You are what you eat...

                  Like my saying goes "Most problems can be traced back to gov't intervention"

                  Why are a huge percentage of Americans diabetic? Because of diet. What part? High fructose corn syrup. Why is it bad? Because its high glycemic and your body can't break it down. Why is that in everything? Because the gov't subsidises corn...
                  There does seem to be some evidence to support this. This video is from 2009. Some evidence & conclusions may have been updated since. I won't say everyone should be a vegan rawist. (Known some that are so radical about it that they are obnoxious to be around. )

                  Heard this person interviewed recently. Loooong video.

                  Dr. Robert H. Lustig.

                  http://chc.ucsf.edu/coast/faculty_lustig.htm

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM


                  J.C.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: not a shooting gallery!!

                    Geno we pumped septics before I was diagnosed. He'll I don't know poo might have caused it. Lol

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X