X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No brainer

After seeing Dices van. Keeping a drum Machine in Your van is like putting a 6 Cyl Chevy engine back there! K -60 Is a must !
    Mark threw the pass Rick carried it over the Goal line !
    They have saved thousands of backs! If You want to pump Iron, go to the Gym, not Your van!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: No brainer

tool don't you have a heavy general rooter

i'll hook you up with the future

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      tool don't you have a heavy general rooter

i'll hook you up with the future

rick.
      If You can find a home for that boat anchor, You're on! This morn took up 22 tons of conc.on our drive. Ist load of clay will hit the road as soon as I shut down puter Nice to have dump truck n hoe. NEW PAVERS. Moms Happy!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

We run 4 K60's but I swear I have an older guy that loves his drum machine no matter how many times I show him how much easier the 60 is to handle.
        I hate drum machines especially if I have to carry them up a flight of stairs and then deal with the reeeeeeeking drum in the back of the van.

Hey Bob, what's that dripping out of the bottom of your drum? Why that would be **** Bill
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          We run 4 K60's but I swear I have an older guy that loves his drum machine no matter how many times I show him how much easier the 60 is to handle.
          I hate drum machines especially if I have to carry them up a flight of stairs and then deal with the reeeeeeeking drum in the back of the van.

Hey Bob, what's that dripping out of the bottom of your drum? Why that would be **** Bill
          Better in the van than all over the customers wall, floor, ceiling.... Unless a sectional can be enclosed...
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Use the stink pipe !

Comment

Working...
            X