X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water treatment company gets their just reward LOL

Here in NY they do not need a license in the town that this mess below was installed in. This break flooded a brand new same day surgery center in a local hospital. The flood caused them to be shut down for 3 days to clean up the mess and get reinspected by the NY state department of health. I know that they will sued big time. First they never pulled any permits with the town, second they supported the whole run of piping on two 2" sch 80 unions with no hangers. They installed this on Friday and I got the emergency call, less than 24 hrs later on Saturday morning. Arrived to the Fire Department and the Building inspector standing in the cold and both did not look very happy. The BI had his summons book all warmed up and was starting to write when I walked up to him. I had to explain that my company DID NOT install this. The Doctors that owned the placed showed a short time later and called the Company that installed it. I waited around to see the BI hand the owner of the other company a pile of white and pink paper. Then the Doctor told him, "My Lawyer will have some blue and white paper to add to the pile in a few days". Then the Doctor came over to see me and thanked me for responding so quickly. I just walked back to my truck and gave it a big YESSSSSSSSS before I got in to go back home. Just felt great to see the hacker get his rewards. . Just one question how much is the other company going to get sued for? Three OR rooms, about Five Doctors, about 6 or 8 nurses, office staff etc. They where booked solid for the 3 days. Hope the hackers insurance is paid up.
    Attached Files
    WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE,
    ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Re: Water treatment company gets their just reward LOL

Wonder if cranking on the union contributed to this?

J.C.

Comment

No JC just about 12 feet of pipe over head just swinging in the free air not strapped. It didnt even last a whole day. Look at the angle of the piping on the right.
      WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE,
      ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Chauncey View Post
        No JC just about 12 feet of pipe over head just swinging in the free air not strapped. It didnt even last a whole day. Look at the angle of the piping on the right.
        Thanks. I kind of see it. Good lesson to have inspections. While aggravating, it can help to have another pair of eyes & experience check something.

Even if we sometimes hate the suggestions.

Completely off topic: What kind of excavator? Good? Bad? Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
        X