PHCC in Long Beach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHCC in Long Beach

For those of you attending the event next weekend in Long Beach, I had a couple recommendations.

If possible, eat lunch at Modica's. It's located at the corner of Ocean Bl and Linden Av, walking distance from the convention center. Best sandwiches in Long Beach.

If you like ice cold beer, go to Joe Jost's, the oldest bar in Long Beach. Anaheim St and Temple Av. Make sure to order a special and some pickled eggs.

I happen to live in this wonderful city "where the sewer meets the sea".

Re: PHCC in Long Beach

Thanks for the information.
    Are you going to be able to spend some time around the Ridgid booth,or even better lunch with us?

Comment

where were you last week when we booked the hyatt at top $$$

we all could have crashed at your pad.

the ridgid booth should be right next to jm mcKinney. lets plan on meeting about 12:15 to hit lunch. in the past we meet at ridgid and walk across the street to "islands"

don't you know the guys from so cal don't drink beer

we drink shakes

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by rwr2003 View Post
        For those of you attending the event next weekend in Long Beach, I had a couple recommendations.

If possible, eat lunch at Modica's. It's located at the corner of Ocean Bl and Linden Av, walking distance from the convention center. Best sandwiches in Long Beach.

If you like ice cold beer, go to Joe Jost's, the oldest bar in Long Beach. Anaheim St and Temple Av. Make sure to order a special and some pickled eggs.

I happen to live in this wonderful city "where the sewer meets the sea".
        I'm not going to the event, but feel a fellow who offers good information to his brother plumbers from out of town deserves a pat on the back. So there ya go. (A nomination along with a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at McDonald's too.)
        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          where were you last week when we booked the hyatt at top $$$

we all could have crashed at your pad.

the ridgid booth should be right next to jm mcKinney. lets plan on meeting about 12:15 to hit lunch. in the past we meet at ridgid and walk across the street to "islands"

don't you know the guys from so cal don't drink beer

we drink shakes

rick.
          So either I'm not one of the "guys from so cal" or someone made a decision for me to not drink beer anymore?
          Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
            So either I'm not one of the "guys from so cal" or someone made a decision for me to not drink beer anymore?
            Don't worry Aram, your not the only one. Not all of us are shake drinkers.
            The Other Rick

Comment

geno. 50 cents here. breid..........................

Comment

Don't forget to remind Parke that it's his turn to by lunch . Leave my name out of it he's the boss and I want to keep my job lol.

Comment

Thanks for the invite. I'll be there.

Comment

I would like to thank everyone who took the time and effort to attend the 2011 Flow Expo. As we plan for the upcoming 2012 edition of the show we would like to hear from all of you. Let us know what you liked and didn't like and what you would like to see at the show. Did any of you take advantage of the discounted QSC business class that was held on Friday before the show? We are always looking for ways to improve the experience of the show for both the Exhibitors and the Attendees. Whether it's in companies showing, tool demos, hands-on presentations or business seminars we want to know what will help you in driving your business.

Thank you,
                    Dorman Kehr
                    Show Mgr, Flow Expo

Comment

Originally posted by DDKehr View Post
                      I would like to thank everyone who took the time and effort to attend the 2011 Flow Expo. As we plan for the upcoming 2012 edition of the show we would like to hear from all of you. Let us know what you liked and didn't like and what you would like to see at the show. Did any of you take advantage of the discounted QSC business class that was held on Friday before the show? We are always looking for ways to improve the experience of the show for both the Exhibitors and the Attendees. Whether it's in companies showing, tool demos, hands-on presentations or business seminars we want to know what will help you in driving your business.

Thank you,
                      Dorman Kehr
                      Show Mgr, Flow Expo

dorman, next year don't try to compete with the pumper/ cole publishing show.

it's a lose, lose situation for us the attendees and for the vendors trying to cover both events.

lets all play fair and not try to spoil it for all.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                      X