Class Five Epic Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Five Epic Fail

I installed this Thursday. Please don't point out the typos unless you happen to be an obsessive compulsive control freak with feelings of inadequacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXtDGXipKY
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Class Five Epic Fail

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
    I installed this Thursday. Please don't point out the typos unless you happen to be an obsessive compulsive control freak with feelings of inadequacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXtDGXipKY
    Fast flushing B.S.

All of them.

J.C.

Comment

I installed one about 6 months ago in an office building...two days later I get called back saying its stopped up get there and all around the rim was crap splattering guy says its not stopped up but it doesn't clean well when flushed...I kinda popped off and said why do you think they make a toilet brush for....its not unreasonable of your paper placement but may or may not be realistic that new toilets like these will properly wash out...that why i just stick with the good old gerber viper...washes good and flushes good...This is my opinion for what ever its worth...
      Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
      You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Gah Lee, that things a PIECE
        Plumbing Solutions, LLC
        Plumber in S.C.

Comment

I installed a kohler wellworth class v a few years ago in my own house..When I'm outside I can hear that thing flush..Awsome WOOOSHHH..I was surprised it didn't siphon the back to back toilet..If that is the class 6 that is one weak flush..I had complaints about the american standard toilets I was installing a few years ago.They did some improvements on the flushing mechanism and sent me a few . I went around and replaced them for free ( these were mostly family installs).I don't buy A.S toilets anymore
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I haven't posted it yet but the same customer has a Kohler Class 6 that i installed in another bathroom and I did the same test. It took it on the first flush every time.
            I've installed the A.S. Champion 4 and I really like its flush but hate installing it. They make everything so hard to get to.
            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I haven't installed that particular toilet, but I have installed many Kohler Cimarron toilets, both Class 5 and the newer Class 6, including two Class 5's in my own home over four years ago. All but one of them has worked very well for me and my customers.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberinsc View Post
                Gah Lee, that things a PIECE
                A piece? A segment of secretion?
                Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

nevada

what's the skinny on the one that didn't work? breid...................

Comment

Re: nevada

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                    what's the skinny on the one that didn't work? breid...................
                    What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X