• Plumbers Success International

Is anyone here a member
    Pro's and Cons
    Any thoughts
    Mike
    Clark County Plumbing And Drain
    www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

hay

try the search function here and on pz. breid.............

Comment

Re: Plumbers Success International

this is a company set up by mike diamond plumbing.

since i'm literally 2 miles from him and actually had lunch with him on a couple occasions. i also see their invoices and estimates from new customers

i would never ever think to be associated with them or a company they run

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

They claim they show up on time and smell good, or the service call is free.

Guess we have to start carrying cologne on the truck now.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          this is a company set up by mike diamond plumbing.

since i'm literally 2 miles from him and actually had lunch with him on a couple occasions. i also see their invoices and estimates from new customers

i would never ever think to be associated with them or a company they run

rick.
          Don't be shy, just tell us what you think.
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

A company I was previously employed by joined "PSI".....Very expensive to be a member and the training seminars are outrages! At the time I was plumbing manager for a small shop of 12 guys and my owner flew he and I out to one of the training seminars and it was a whopping $7500.00 EACH! Since we were members we had rights to all of their logos, slogans, and yep --- even their pricing guide! Rediculous prices! Mike Diamond actually told us at the seminar that he hires salesman and teaches them to be plumbers, he said its much easier than teaching plumbers to be salesman.

Comment

Larry, welcome to the neighborhood

Comment

It seems that if I need a toilet replaced, it shouldn't cost $590, or $830.00 in labor to do that task.

It's 1.25 hours for any competent plumber.

I don't like to write checks to a 3rd party to stay in the game.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by "Larry The Plumber Guy" View Post
                  A company I was previously employed by joined "PSI".....Very expensive to be a member and the training seminars are outrages! At the time I was plumbing manager for a small shop of 12 guys and my owner flew he and I out to one of the training seminars and it was a whopping $7500.00 EACH! Since we were members we had rights to all of their logos, slogans, and yep --- even their pricing guide! Rediculous prices! Mike Diamond actually told us at the seminar that he hires salesman and teaches them to be plumbers, he said its much easier than teaching plumbers to be salesman.
                  Yeah but atleast plumbers know what they are selling.Not sure of the extent of their training but how in the hell can you take someone with little to no plumbing experience and train them to sell plumbing services.
                  ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                    Yeah but atleast plumbers know what they are selling.Not sure of the extent of their training but how in the hell can you take someone with little to no plumbing experience and train them to sell plumbing services.
                    Training them to SELL plumbing services is easy............However, training them to provide plumbing services is a different story!

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                      They claim they show up on time and smell good, or the service call is free.

Guess we have to start carrying cologne on the truck now.
                      Who "Nose" They might smell good but I bet their prices stink
                      Rod
                      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                      http://unclognh.com
                      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
                      X