X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sani-flo toilets

These little buggers..... I have fixed a bunch of them over the years and installed a couple. They are no fun to work on, getting parts is always a long waiting game, and they are as ugly as sin. I would rather do a proper job of busting the floor and running a decent rough-in for a standard toilet but occasionally there is no way to convince the customer otherwise and since they are legal, they are a good option in a bind. They actually work pretty good considering that all the waste discharges thru a 3/4 or 1 inch line!!
    Anyone else come across these much? Any opinions?

Re: Sani-flo toilets

I've never installed sani-flo and never will, but I've ripped quite a few of them out.

I do however think they have their place in the market, but not in a million dollar home.

Comment

Originally posted by shock1964 View Post
      These little buggers..... I have fixed a bunch of them over the years and installed a couple. They are no fun to work on, getting parts is always a long waiting game, and they are as ugly as sin. I would rather do a proper job of busting the floor and running a decent rough-in for a standard toilet but occasionally there is no way to convince the customer otherwise and since they are legal, they are a good option in a bind. They actually work pretty good considering that all the waste discharges thru a 3/4 or 1 inch line!!
      Anyone else come across these much? Any opinions?
      I've installed one. It worked and is working well. I used the sani-plus model. I have pics posted of the install here on the forum.

Comment

Got one in my camp, works just fine.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X