X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TheMasters Random Pics

jeez
    Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
    Wow...here we bury for protection from damage...not so much from freezing. I think our frontline is like 2"....yes thats inches

Comment

Ok I'm going to run a few servi calls.....A.O. Smith FVIR 40 gal water heater on the blink and a leak under a k-sink at the 2nd servi call.. I'm sure one or two more jobs will come in,it will be later in the day tho..the homeowners are busy tearing it up right now with weekend projects and they will give up in a few hours and cry for help.. I'll post some pics later You guys enjoy your day

Comment

Comment

Okay you got me wtf?
          Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
          You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Looks like the same as all those john wood tanks. Screen got crap in it and needs cleaning. Stupid design.

Comment

Polybutylene gas line.... WTF

Comment

I built some more privacy fence yesterday.

Comment

Built a small pipe rack also yeaterday to hold what little pipe I keep. Pressure treated 2x4 with 3" coated deck screws.

Comment

Looks like Ronald McDonald installed this one himself.

Comment

Had a serice call today to replace a water filter behind a refrig....The homeowener is in his 70's and found out he has Luekemia and is taking chemotherapy treatments. When I opened the sink cabinet this is what I found.....

Thats the last thing an immunocompromised person needs to be breathing...or anyone else but especially a guy taking chemotherapy. He said a friend did it a few years back.

Comment

so, did you correct it? or does he just hold his breath when he's in the kitchen? my wife had a bilateral lung transplant 4 years ago. when we go places and i sniff anything suspect we immediately leave. being in this business helps to recognize bad air. breid.............

Comment

What? You never heard of a C-trap?

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                            so, did you correct it? or does he just hold his breath when he's in the kitchen? my wife had a bilateral lung transplant 4 years ago. when we go places and i sniff anything suspect we immediately leave. being in this business helps to recognize bad air. breid.............
                            Sure I cut all that out installed one 2" trap. I also replaced the garbage disposal with an evolution and used a branch tee for the dishwasher instead of using the disposals connection. Looped the hose up as high as it would go.

I also replaced his showerhead.......that can be a source for airborn bacteria and mold....free of charge.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                              Sure I cut all that out installed one 2" trap. I also replaced the garbage disposal with an evolution and used a branch tee for the dishwasher instead of using the disposals connection. Looped the hose up as high as it would go.

I also replaced his showerhead.......that can be a source for airborn bacteria and mold....free of charge.
                              The inspectors around me require 2 separate 1.5 traps on a 2 bowl sink with garbage disposal and dishwasher (1 bowl and disposal on 1 trap, 1 bowl and dishwasher w/ branch TP on the other trap). They prefer to see a 2X1.5" double wye at the wall with the traps on the branches and a 2" clean out in the center.

I soak my trusty speakman showerhead in CLR once a month. Such nastiness can live in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
                                The inspectors around me require 2 separate 1.5 traps on a 2 bowl sink with garbage disposal and dishwasher (1 bowl and disposal on 1 trap, 1 bowl and dishwasher w/ branch TP on the other trap). They prefer to see a 2X1.5" double wye at the wall with the traps on the branches and a 2" clean out in the center.

I soak my trusty speakman showerhead in CLR once a month. Such nastiness can live in there!
                                You can't tie in the two to one P-Trap ? What code are you guys on ? Kinda weird...
                                Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                                You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Working...
                                X