I'm Scared!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Scared!

My daddy says he is taking me to the Plumberscrack Ball today. What does that mean and what will we do there? Will his cherry eating buddy Bill be there? I'm so scared!

Phoebster
    Born Free - Phoebe Jacqueline!

Re: I'm Scared!

You just stay close to your Momma and she will protect you,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

This is funny stuff!
      Welcome to the World and the Ridgid Tool Plumbers Forum Phoebe Don't be scared just stay close to your Mother (she's the one that can spell)...

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
        This is funny stuff!
        Welcome to the World and the Ridgid Tool Plumbers Forum Phoebe Don't be scared just stay close to your Mother (she's the one that can spell)...
        Phoebe is a VERY precocious youngster, a prodigy! Just a few months old and she can type and spell already!! She must take after mom's side since mom's an excellent grammarian in her own right.

Say Phoebster, don't worry about a thing. You just keep plinking away on that keyboard and hope you don't get carpal tunnel.
        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Man oh man did my daddy ever get that one wrong. I looked and I looked and although there was more than enough plumberscrack to go around there was not one single ball to play with. There were a lot of really nice people there with really big smiles though. Most that came over to say hi to me told me not to worry about my daddy. I was like "GREAT", one more thing to have to figure out.

Being a kid is sure tough work

Phoebe
          Last edited by Phoebe Jacqueline; 03-06-2011, 07:42 PM.
          Born Free - Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

did you forget to tell them about the aquarium of the pacific we went to today how i carried you and put you right up to the glass so you can try touching the diver and sea creatures. did you love the seesnakes daddy has 12 of them

did you forget to tell everyone that mommy wouldn't let you get a name badge for your very first trade show

you kept me so occupied that i almost forgot to buy a thing

don't worry, when you went back to the room to nap, i picked up a 1/4'' warthog nozzle and a 10' leader hose

but best of all, did you like the way i worked the k-60 at the ridgid booth and sold the machine to an attendee

don't worry phoebe, this is the first of many shows to come.

looking forward to phoebe's first roundup

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

They say that rich kids are born with a silver spoon in their mouth--I wonder what Rick got for Phoebe????

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                They say that rich kids are born with a silver spoon in their mouth--I wonder what Rick got for Phoebe????
                another k-60

rick.

Attached Files
                phoebe it is

Comment

Phoebe had a great time watching her daddy talk! She couldn't believe his mouth just kept moving! It even put her to sleep-which we can all empathize with.

She liked walking around holding Uncle Adam's finger and watching Grandpa Mark making silly noises and faces!

The highlight really was the aquarium. She loved being so close to the animals!

It's crazy to think she will be walking at next year's show! It was great to see everyone!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                  X