X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4" Basket Strainers

What brands do you guys like the best My suppliers carry Jomar or Proflo which IMHO are junk!! Looking for something reasonable but better quality. I really like the Kohler ones but they are very pricey.

Re: 4" Basket Strainers

kindred (Steel Queen) make a good one. The older metal one though, I hate the newer plastic ones.
    http://www.fhpkindred.com/productdet...roup=454&lvl=1
    I think this is the best one out there.

Comment

Garvin!

Comment

Wolverine Brass has held up nicely over the years.

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting my local wolverine rep at the trade show this weekend. From the samples he showed me at the booth, they made some awesome stuff. Very heavy duty and customizable valves, strainers, and ballcocks. And everything is US made and shipped direct. Can't wait to do business with them.
          Ideal Plumbing

Comment

I prefer the Garvin quick install type.

I like the Wolverine Brass next, but they do not have a spin type in quick install, at least not that I have seen.

Never have understood why anyone would want to mess around with that big dang wrench.
            If I can't fix it, I will help you find a good plumber.

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
              I had the pleasure of meeting my local wolverine rep at the trade show this weekend. From the samples he showed me at the booth, they made some awesome stuff. Very heavy duty and customizable valves, strainers, and ballcocks. And everything is US made and shipped direct. Can't wait to do business with them.
              Wait until they start screwing your orders up......I sent a list in once for a quote.......never heard back from them but 6 days later it all showed up on my porch with an invoice.

Another time I tried to call them for a couple hours.....then finally a woman answered who sounded like she ran from out in the parking lot to answer the phone.....maybe the boss was hitt'in it....I dunno.

Comment

Working...
              X