Women's restroom surprise: country girls aren't shy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's restroom surprise: country girls aren't shy

I went to repair a sloan flush valve leak in the school districts women's bus drivers bathroom and I did my usual yell*maintenance" and heard no reply. So I proceded in and Patty the bus driver walks out of the stall I needed to work in. I told her sorry, I did not know you were in here. She said "no problem" and went into one of the other stalls and went to finish her business. That was a first for me. I've had people walk in on me not knowing and sit down to do their business but not continue knowing I was there.I tightend the loose spud and got out of there. With all of our meetings about sexual harrasment in the workplace and such I try to keep things right, but some people have no clue.
    Last edited by plumb4life; 03-10-2011, 08:49 AM.

Re: Women's restroom surprise: country girls aren't shy

I'm trying to get a visual on the Graffiti that was all over the walls.
    Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

We use to service both the Mann's and the Edward's theater chain. When we would have an emergency call for the women's restroom I would have a female employee of the theater clear the restroom and stand guard. Without fail as soon as the show let out they would come piling into the restroom. At first I would excuse myself and walk out. After a while I just gave up and figured if they weren't embarrassed either was I.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

After a while I just gave up and figured if they weren't embarrassed either was I.
        I imagine after sitting through a two hour movie, eating popcorn and drinking one of those 146 oz soda's, they don't care who watches.
        Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

They say it pays to advertise!!

Comment

I service a Men's and Women's restroom, and by far the women are slobs!!! I always say to myself "I wouldn't want to marry any of these women who use this bathroom".

Every time I work in the women's room, I place the trash can to keep the main entrance door open, so they know someone is in there, cause you need a code to get in.

The things these women flush down these toilets are simply amazing!

But when I first open up the entrance door, I always holler "Plumber" and if I hear anyone, I wait patiently outside.

Comment

I always announce before entering, and wait for the room to be cleared. I am finding more than ever that ladies will come in while I am working and tell me not to leave, they don't care cause they are in a stall anyway.Seems that boundaries are just not as defined as they once were. The more elderly still have that sense of propriety, but certainly younger women are less bothered.

Comment

One thing I learned. While I was doing service work in ladies rooms they fart just as loud as men.
                Rod
                MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                http://unclognh.com
                http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

We are just a little prudish here. When traveling in Germany I stopped by a service station which was sanwiched between the east and west bound lanes of the Autobahn. When I went in, there was an 18-ish year old girl sweeping the floor. I walked back out to wait but she never came out. As it turned out she was the attendant and was stationed there full time. She even had a tip jar sitting on a small table.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    We are just a little prudish here. When traveling in Germany I stopped by a service station which was sanwiched between the east and west bound lanes of the Autobahn. When I went in, there was an 18-ish year old girl sweeping the floor. I walked back out to wait but she never came out. As it turned out she was the attendant and was stationed there full time. She even had a tip jar sitting on a small table.

Mark
                    Heck, at Skipol Airport in the Netherlands (I was there on a vibration job not vacation) our crew had just taken a shower in a public (mens) airport shower. We came out of the shower and who's mopping the floor where everyone's drying off and getting dressed? Some girl.

Another time back about 24 years ago I was repairing a shower valve in the womens shower room at an athletic club in Mystic, Ct. A woman in her early twenties comes in and starts taking a shower. She was well aware I was there. Each shower stall was partitioned and had a shower curtain.
                    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

at a gym i work at, i have a female employee check the womens room/ locker room. when it's empty, i go in and work and leave the door wide open. there are some that will come in and don't care if i'm there too. i just announce plumber when i hear them coming in.

now when phoebe grows up, i'll have her do the dirty work for me

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        at a gym i work at, i have a female employee check the womens room/ locker room. when it's empty, i go in and work and leave the door wide open. there are some that will come in and don't care if i'm there too. i just announce plumber when i hear them coming in.

now when phoebe grows up, i'll have her do the dirty work for me

rick.
                        I swear if you yell "Plumber" in the ladies room you be come invisible to them. They just keep going about their business. Even when I hung a sign up with tape blocking the ladies room door at the mall they just came in anyway and did not care I was there.
                        Rod
                        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                        http://unclognh.com
                        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

all i have to say is
                          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                            all i have to say is
                            Unfortunately, you wouldn't want any pictures of the women I've seen coming into the Public restroom I service. None of them are worthy of sniffing the toilet seat over.

Comment

Working...
                            X