Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch O' the day

Caught my limit in one cast

Re: Catch O' the day

Im jealous ..I will post pics later of my catch of the day..Was thinking that today as I was fishing..There should be a catch of the day forum ..I never get tired of seeing those ..Oh good catch
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Your suppose to put your face close to it and stick out your tongue!! Good Job!!!
      Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
      You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Here you go ...The fish were bitin' good
        Attached Files

Comment

I want to go fishing with Bill

Mine not nearly as impressive but it did score new management company.

Multiple toilet stoppages. Their handyman gave up after running his auger through there half a dozen times. He even pulled the toilet and didn't find anything but I did!

Ran the Seesnake Micro in there to see nails and screws They were hanging on the shelf just behind the trap of the toilet. Laying in wait for a swatch of toilet paper to grab onto. Clever 'lil buggers

I guess that's one way to get more iron in your diet

Going back Monday to replace toilet.

Here it is on Ridgid Connect:
          http://www.ridgidconnect.com/Home.as...6tFscMReyJU%3d
          Last edited by plumberscrack; 03-11-2011, 07:48 PM. Reason: fixed bad link

Comment

So he pulled the toilet and still didn't clear it...WOW! Glad you showed em' what's up and got future work ..win win

Comment

How many times do you hear it..."but it says on the box they can be put in the toilet"
              damn sewer mice.

Comment

It says flushable ...

Comment

Working...
                X