X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deal or No Deal

''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Comment

Lol
        are you sure its not a 600 with a 690 label?

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
          A little impatient aren't we.
          First thing I do when I get a piece of equipment is to find the operators manual,online or have manufacture E-mail.

Comment

so now you have me tapin in my shoes did you get it yet or not
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

I'm surprised Rick didn't post an answer tout suite. Pretty sure he's got all the Ridgid operating manuals memorized.
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

see page #6 of this manual

http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/62A7D47..._Drive_Man.pdf

it should push or tap out to the left side when holding it in the user position. try tapping it out with a rubber mallet.

rick.
                Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-16-2011, 10:41 PM.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  Lol
                  are you sure its not a 600 with a 690 label?
                  I wish, no it's a 690

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  A little impatient aren't we.
                  First thing I do when I get a piece of equipment is to find the operators manual,online or have manufacture E-mail.
                  I am looking right at it pg.6 .just says to push the adapter in untill spring engages..It came installed and doesn't seem to want to just pop out

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                  so now you have me tapin in my shoes did you get it yet or not
                  No

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                  I'm surprised Rick didn't post an answer tout suite. Pretty sure he's got all the Ridgid operating manuals memorized.
                  I have the manual

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  see page #6 of this manual
                  I am looking right at it ..The adapter came installed . It doesn't wan to just snap back out.Is there a trick to getting it out

Comment

This is what the manual says to do.. The adapter came installed ,was trying to pop it out like the dies snap in and out ..Doesn't seem to want to cooperate. It's brand new , I don't want to f%$@ anything up trying to get it out..

Trust me I want this madness to end as quick as everyone else does
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by OLD1; 03-16-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

This is what the manual says to do.. The adapter came installed ,was trying to pop it out like the dies snap in and out ..Doesn't seem to want to cooperate. It's brand new , I don't want to f%$@ anything up trying to get it out..

My REMS is like a big snap ring.Comes right out.

Comment

wow those instructions stink I can smell them therw my moniter I have a new toy myself you can try on it might help with the fustration I only had to replace a G/D at his daughters house whitch I had 4 in my garage so no biggy and I replaced his kitchen sink faucet with a nice pullout that I had new in box in my garage and now I am puting in a laundry tub sink for him I am supplying mat. I have every thing expt. laundry tub next to washer so 5' of 1 1/2" pvc 10' 1/2"copper pvc p-trap I even have 2 laundry tub faucets laying around so a $1200.00 brand new in nice case DPMS AR-15 for a little work thackfully he's a gunsmith and a FFL so its all legal its a DPMS but I do have a diferant upper hes going to put on it when it comes in I didnt care for this one not haveing a dust sheild or forward assist but I love flat tops and I love the free floating quad rail more room for eotech and 3x magnefier and crimson trace handle under neith with laiser and led light but those three things are more then the gun in $$$
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by post plumber; 03-17-2011, 03:20 AM.
                        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Meanwhile back at the ranch Figured after a good nights sleep I would tackle it later and try and figure it out..Thank God I don't need it today Might even call Ridgid at this point

Comment

Meanwhile back at the ranch Figured after a good nights sleep I would tackle it later and try and figure it out..Thank God I don't need it today Might even call Ridgid at this point
                            Call them.They're waiting

Comment

where's steve morris when you need him. just because he's retired, he should know.

i say tap it with a mallet to the left, because that's not right

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Exactly right...Was thinking of tapping it out from the backside with a wood block..Didn't seem to want to pop out ..Just don't want to f up a new tool..Gotta go to work . I'll fiddle with it later ..Sorry guys I can usually figure things out like this

Comment

Working...
                                X