X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go again

Cici's pizzia man I do make some good $$ off this one store franchise I dont even charge full price but thats cause I can go at any time and eat free not just when I do work anytime well here we go I get a call there water heater keaps going out and they need to turn it off and back on and fires up I start going over a few things and get down and look at the flame and its just smoldering every ware thats wered I dont know a whole lot about 100 gal 200,000 btu water heaters I can do a few things but no expert but I do know that flame is not right so I touch the flue cool to touch then I reach under and flue and feal how hot the flue temp is and not to hot at all well the flue holes are cloged which by looking at the top of the water heater dont suprise me it has an inch of flower from kneeding the pizza dough up there and all the times the makeup air didnt work right probably didnt help eather I took the burrner out and took the flue off and cleand each one WOOOW what a mess all that sutt but that heater worked great after nothing but beautifull flames afterwords and the pic of the pan was the second trip through the first I filled the pan up
    Attached Files
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: here we go again

LOL...dude there's these things called gloves...do your hands smell like burnt pizza?
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by dcman View Post
      LOL...dude there's these things called gloves...do your hands smell like burnt pizza?
      gloves who needs gloves there over rated my hands looked clean after a few slices of pizza LOL
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

I have ran into that in other restaurants. I end up selling them a Direct Vent water heaters so it gets its make up air from outside.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Post,

Good job!!!

(For eating pizza with carbon filled hands)
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Had an issue at pizza hut a few years ago flame keeps melting gas valve on heater . Oven exhaust was so strong it was sucking air from the chimney on the heater and pulling the flame out of the heater

Comment

Working...
            X