While your here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: While your here!

Don't Try that in Florida !!! I'm Not kidding They fined a Contractor Friend of mine $250.00 for touching a Door Knob ! Around here "No good deed goes un-punished"

I am getting Drilled for a good deed Customer set me up ! No more Favors No more credit ...
    Okay..I did it today..89 year old lady from England...did everything no problems...got check and was leaving, grabbed the door handle and it was really loose..she said sorry I gotta get somebody from church to come by and fix that, I will have to give them a few bucks to do it...I felt really bad so ran out to van got my allen key and screwdriver, and tighten it up...she tried to pay me and I said no its no biggie...so she forced me to take a loaf of homemade banana nut bread...
    eind of mine $250.00 for that

Comment

Originally posted by NoeEttica View Post
      Don't Try that in Florida !!! I'm Not kidding They fined a Contractor Friend of mine $250.00 for touching a Door Knob ! Around here "No good deed goes un-punished"

I am getting Drilled for a good deed Customer set me up ! No more Favors No more credit ...
      Okay..I did it today..89 year old lady from England...did everything no problems...got check and was leaving, grabbed the door handle and it was really loose..she said sorry I gotta get somebody from church to come by and fix that, I will have to give them a few bucks to do it...I felt really bad so ran out to van got my allen key and screwdriver, and tighten it up...she tried to pay me and I said no its no biggie...so she forced me to take a loaf of homemade banana nut bread...
      eind of mine $250.00 for that
      Oh now if I was still in Florida, not only would I have not done that but I would have flipped them off and burned out the van in the driveway...Back here its a small community, if somebody tried to set us up, we as tradesmen pretty much now all each other and would have blacklisted them...Once a month all the service plumbers and some other tradesmen have a long lunch and we do talk about customers...we even had some of our good customers catch us at lunch and we tell them in a semi joking manner that we going over the customer list so they better be nice...it didn't take long for that to get around...Florida my friend is a state that is in a class all of its own!!!
      Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
      You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Yupp 1500 watts over a weekend to give an old couple hot water ... Bi polar daughter in law rolled an Oxygen generator up to heater Monday morning and called cops !!!

heater was next to the cloths dryer ...

$500.00 Bucks + Court costs !!!

Welcome to HELL AKA Florida ...

Job never paid for :-(
        Last edited by NoeEttica; 04-16-2011, 09:54 PM. Reason: add more facts

Comment

Working...
        X