K50 Lubrication/trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K50 Lubrication/trade

My K50 is getting a little louder then what i'm use to what do you guys recommend as far as lubrication grease for the grease fittings? I also am in california and thinking of possibly trading the K50 for a drum machine if anyone is interested

Re: K50 Lubrication/trade

What no takers?? I am not in California...but if I was I have a K-400 that I will be looking to get rid of as soon as I get a K-50...stayed tuned..you might get a bite or two...
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

I already have a K400 looking for something a little bigger. What do you recommend lubing the K50 with?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard707 View Post
        I already have a K400 looking for something a little bigger. What do you recommend lubing the K50 with?
        I don't have one but if its like the K-60 and has grease zurks, then I use a marine grease...sorry somebody else will have to let you know what else to do...what size lines are you gonna do?

Derek

Comment

I haven't had to use it too much yet, i been using the K400 first and if that don't get it then i will go to the K50 i bought new cables for it but haven't had a chance to use them yet. I have used the A17 adapter for small sink jobs and it seems to work well. I have used the K50 once when i bought it to clear my brothers sewer line which is a 3" and it did well he had a cleanout outside the kitchen area and i actually pulled out roots!

Comment

IMO...drains up 1 1/2" to 2" I use my K-400, 3" and 4" up to 6" I use my K-7500, but I recently got a K -60 to be a supplemental machine to the K-7500...I would like to get the K-50 to be a supplemental for the K-400...If your not a pro or going to drain clean a lot then a K-7500 is over kill. Probably could get a K-6200 to do sewers....hopefully others will join in and give their opinion on other brands of drums, to give you some options...

Derek

Comment

Working...
            X