I Didn't Do It

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Didn't Do It

I pointed out the hole set...was told that they were correct and just do my job and install the faucet...so I did...then customer was like WTH? Duh the holes are off...and I didn't do it!!
    Attached Files
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Re: I Didn't Do It

well... while your here
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

...not seeing the problem. I know 8" is the usual measurement but many of the new faucet have the braided supply lines underneath for diferent types of spacing or arrangement. BTW, had a customer with the same setup like that...she asked how do you fill up one side of the sink. I looked at her and rotated the faucet over to both sides of the sink. She had no idea the faucet rotates.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Is that a laminate countertop. Looks too fake to be real stone. The lack of symmetry looks odd but at least one is a handle and one is a soap dispenser - two handles with this spacing would have looked very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
          well... while your here

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          ...not seeing the problem. I know 8" is the usual measurement but many of the new faucet have the braided supply lines underneath for diferent types of spacing or arrangement. BTW, had a customer with the same setup like that...she asked how do you fill up one side of the sink. I looked at her and rotated the faucet over to both sides of the sink. She had no idea the faucet rotates.
          Originally posted by blue_can View Post
          Is that a laminate countertop. Looks too fake to be real stone. The lack of symmetry looks odd but at least one is a handle and one is a soap dispenser - two handles with this spacing would have looked very odd.
          The problem is you could not have installed a deck mount faucet with a plate because the holes are not spaced correctly...and since the hole spacing is off the pic doesn't do justice....with the faucet in you can see the spacing problem...it is not a laminate top its ameristone...

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by dcman View Post
            I pointed out the hole set...was told that they were correct and just do my job and install the faucet...so I did...then customer was like WTH? Duh the holes are off...and I didn't do it!!
            Ever have a customer go get their own tape measure?? I've had several customers think it was a my tape measure that was wrong......textbook case of denial. So what are the homeowners gonna leave it? I dont think I could in my kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
              Ever have a customer go get their own tape measure?? I've had several customers think it was a my tape measure that was wrong......textbook case of denial. So what are the homeowners gonna leave it? I dont think I could in my kitchen.
              Well they left it till they can get a hold of the counter top company and see what happened...given who that is, I don't think she's gonna like their response...I have never been accused of having a faulty tape measure, but at first when I say it she did insinuate that I might need my eyes checked...Personally I think she needs her brain checked!!!

Derek

Comment

This is why I never ever drill counter tops.

If there is a problem, it's not going to be my problem.

Comment

Working...
                X