Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mainline access

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    no, it's worse than that. joeys cars license plate is mickeymouse minus some letters to make it fit.

how about the toaster that burns mickey ears into the toast

don't get me started with mickey

rick.
    Sounds like you're a member of the Mickey Mouse club no matter what.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Just my .02 learned drain cleaning with an electric eel back in the day graduated to a gorlitz great for ground c/o but a pain to drag on the roof .got a k60 to do rrof vents. Each machine has it's advantages and disadvantages. As to getting the gorlitz on the truck roto rooter had a setup out the side door with a ramp and a winch took a lot of room . In my utility truck i put a harbor freight crane and electric winch and it wot=rks great just strap the machine close to the front and i lift it right off

Comment

Here are the pictures I said I would post. It went good and took about 8hr to install big thanks to my father for donating his saturday to another one of my hair brain ideas I come up with when business is slow. My father is not a plumber and will not touch anything plumbing but he's handy with a welder.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry , by the time you get that thing outta your truck ..Well any how you get the point...
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Looks good, does it load/unload easy? Very smart. One concern if anyone took a screwdriver to that box, the would have access to your entire truck.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

very nice looking job, planning and execution.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

It don't take that much to get into those trucks anyways but was a concern. I never really leave it that long anywhere I don't feel it is safe and for at home just because I am from california don't mean I'm a liberal I am armed.

Comment

Also those ridgid seem like to much trouble adding more cable where I am when I clear a main stoppage I typically use over a hundred feet with the gorlitz its strong and long its like tossing a heavy woman around

Comment

Working...
                  X