Crane WC ques.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crane WC ques.

Crane floor mount/rear discharge tank type WC ADA height,6 story bldg.,4" stack,2 WC per floor on the stack.Do you need a 4" collar or will a 3" collar work(limited space in the wall,they will not fatten the wall),Illinois code/isometric plan drawings don't specifically address it.The stack will be suspended under the chase/wall for 2 side by side baths with a combo on it's back coming up behind each WC with a pick up for a lav off the end of the run and a 2nd lav off the stack above the floor,tubs/showers are on a separate stack,share your thoughts.
    Last edited by leakfree; 04-01-2011, 09:11 PM.
    Steve in the trade since 73 doing new residential/Commercial work

Re: Crane WC ques.

Originally posted by leakfree View Post
    Crane floor mount/rear discharge tank type WC ADA height,6 story bldg.,4" stack,2 WC per floor on the stack.Do you need a 4" collar or will a 3" collar work(limited space in the wall,they will not fatten the wall),Illinois code/isometric plan drawings don't specifically address it.The stack will be suspended under the chase/wall for 2 side by side baths with a combo on it's back coming up behind each WC with a pick up for a lav off the end of the run and a 2nd lav off the stack above the floor,tubs/showers are on a separate stack,share your thoughts.
    The Crane site doesn't show a floor set rear outlet WC. Do you have a model # ?

I've installed a few floor set WCs (I think primarily AM Stan) they would accept any normal closet flange.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Re: Crane WC ques.

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
      The Crane site doesn't show a floor set rear outlet WC. Do you have a model # ?

I've installed a few floor set WCs (I think primarily AM Stan) they would accept any normal closet flange.
      Gerber accepts a normal flange as well.

Comment

Working...
      X