X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So frickin pi$$ed off!

I don't get pissed any more pardon me but, Fuc* em'. They want to pay peanuts, they will get monkeys. I don't deal with those people anymore. I sell quality, and my customers know that.

Comment

the first thing i learned in writing
      plumbing invoices is the pen is mightier
      then the sword !

As long as you write the finale bill
      you get to decide what to charge for your
      work

fxxk um if they can't take a joke
      JERRYMAC
      E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
      CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
      FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
      SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Originally posted by mpm View Post
        Thats what I thought at first but I saw the new faucet boxes sitting in the bathroom. So I peaked in and saw the new pop-up assemblies in the empty boxes .
        It seems you should have installed them. Thats probably why she gave you that look.......

Comment

If the motor is burned up why not just break out a multimeter and ohm the windings for him or ohm to the pump case and show him it is grounded?
          Mainly because it wouldn't have been good enough for him. He doesn't know which end of a multimeter to use. He wanted me to hook it up electrically and fire it up for him. The capacitor wasn't hooked up, some of the motor thru bolts were missing and the start switch was hanging out of it's housing. I wasn't going to re-assemble it with a new start capacitor and blow it up, just to prove we knew it was blown up.

I figured if he wasn't going to trust our diagnosis, he could take his junk and deal with one of the less knowledgable Pool companies in the area. They can't do anything BUT sell him a new motor.
          Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Working...
          X