X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Pursue a Professional Plumbing Career

From being a poor man's job, plumbing has become quite a lucrative profession that warrants considerable respect for its skilled workmanship. It may demand a lot of effort but the gains of making this a full-time career is quite fulfilling. The demands of all the homeowners and commercial establishments make it one of the most indispensable and sought after job. Thus, there are plenty of opportunities available for those who are seriously considering this as a career.

A basic requirement for being a plumber is your high school diploma. It is imperative for aspiring plumbers to have a background on physics, math, as well as practical arts and blueprinting. After which, you are free to enroll yourself in training centers which will provide you with the essential knowledge that you will need in the future. Experience is not necessary for those who wanted to register. Fundamental knowledge in health and safety, fitting, soldering, piping and equipment installation as well as problem identification are the necessary part of the curriculum.
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 04-07-2011, 01:42 AM.

Re: How to Pursue a Professional Plumbing Career

Originally posted by Tracee View Post
    From being a poor man's job, plumbing has become quite a lucrative profession that warrants considerable respect for its skilled workmanship. It may demand a lot of effort but the gains of making this a full-time career is quite fulfilling. The demands of all the homeowners and commercial establishments make it one of the most indispensable and sought after job. Thus, there are plenty of opportunities available for those who are seriously considering this as a career.

A basic requirement for being a plumber is your high school diploma. It is imperative for aspiring plumbers to have a background on physics, math, as well as practical arts and blueprinting. After which, you are free to enroll yourself in training centers which will provide you with the essential knowledge that you will need in the future. Experience is not necessary for those who wanted to register. Fundamental knowledge in health and safety, fitting, soldering, piping and equipment installation as well as problem identification are the necessary part of the curriculum.
    You mention a background in physics who does he work for

Tony

Comment

What am I missing? A post by Tracee but edited by ToUtahNow? How is that possible?
      Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

on a guess I'd say mark was removing a link from tracee's post.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
          on a guess I'd say mark was removing a link from tracee's post.
          Oh! Moderator. Duh!
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
            What am I missing? A post by Tracee but edited by ToUtahNow? How is that possible?
            Geno, Utah helps police the forum to keep out inappropriate posts. I might be wrong, but I think this one is phishing.

Comment

Working...
            X