X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sizing grease interceptor

I haven't mad it back to the shop yet,and I was hoping one of y'all would remember bow to size a above ground grease interceptor. Either I have been up far to long or is it that the 2009 IPC is rather vague on sizing. It's been awhile since I have had to do this so I will thank any of y'all in advance for any help you can give. By the way, this install will be inside a 100 yr old soda fountain and the only thing going to it is a 3 compartment sink.

Re: Sizing grease interceptor

http://www.jrsmith.com/products/inte...ors/index.html

Sizing information is included in this power point presentation. It is not bad over view.

Comment

Re: Sizing grease interceptor

Originally posted by JW3 View Post
      I haven't mad it back to the shop yet,and I was hoping one of y'all would remember bow to size a above ground grease interceptor. Either I have been up far to long or is it that the 2009 IPC is rather vague on sizing. It's been awhile since I have had to do this so I will thank any of y'all in advance for any help you can give. By the way, this install will be inside a 100 yr old soda fountain and the only thing going to it is a 3 compartment sink.
      Here they require a minimum of a 25 gpm unit..Manual traps are acceptable as well.We reduce tailpieces to 1/2" @ 7 gpm each..actually 1st full flow, 2nd full flow, 3rd 1/2,..So technically it would be 17 1/2 gpm..Where a 20 gpm unit would be acceptable our FOG guys want a 25 gpm unit minimum ..go figure
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
      X