X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMPER FI BROS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 230 YRS

SGT SULLIVAN USMC
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Toolaholic,

My Father and Uncle were Marines and my Nephew is active duty due to ship back to the war immediatly after the Holidays. Thanks for reminding me about their service"s birthday.
    Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

your nephew is in my prayers. give my best to my brothers . [dad and his brother]
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I didn't agree with this war, nor do I now, but thank God for the US Marines. They have protected this country since the begining, and will continue to do so. Every member of the armed services deserves to be honored.

My hopes are that we can bring our young people home as soon as possible. And that they will stay safe.

the dog
        the dog

Comment

thank's dog. all the armed services are keeping our freedoms alive

Comment

As the father of a Army Captain who is currently stationed in Iraq Veterans Day is very special to our family. My oldest son Jaysen is there for his second tour.

My middle son Jared was there for the first Gulf War and is trying to go back now as a reserve.

While my youngest son Jon has never served in the Military he has served on Honor Guards for VFW funerals for the last 16-years. Like I said Veterans Day is very special to our family.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thank you Toolaholic, from HS1, Quantico, RET.
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

utah,you and your wife must be proud of these selfless
                young men you raised. god bless you all

Comment

I'm with Plumbdog, I don't agree with the farce in Iraq and don't view it as defending our freedoms whatsoever, and the rhetoric behind recent veterans days using them to support the war I think is wrong and politicizing an issue already dividing most of the country.

That said, and regardless, I salute all of our servicemen and women, every generation of my family has fought in this country's past wars, some never coming back, and so the day is special to me also, and I wish those over there a speedy and safe RETURN.

Comment

Working...
                  X