X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot & Cold Water Filter System

I need a filter system for under the kitchen sink that will filter both the hot and cold lines to the faucet. Anyone know a good one that has something like dual lines...I know I could just install two seperate filters, but thought it might be nice to have one system with dual lines. Anyone? Thanks
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Re: Hot & Cold Water Filter System

Originally posted by PlumbingParamedics View Post
    I need a filter system for under the kitchen sink that will filter both the hot and cold lines to the faucet. Anyone know a good one that has something like dual lines...I know I could just install two seperate filters, but thought it might be nice to have one system with dual lines. Anyone? Thanks

Why do they want the hot filtered? What is it that they want to remove? May be better off with a whole house filter but more expensive. If they just want a simple carbon block half a micron filter for drinking and cooking they'll need to use two, one for the hot and one for the cold. I can't see how you could mix them without getting really complicated and expensive.
    The simple half micron filters and housings are relatively cheap and easy to install. Water in water out to the faucet, one for the hot one for the cold. I have a half dozen of each housings and half micron filters, I think they're made by American and they've been on the shelf for a while still in packages. I doubt I'll use them. If you're interested I'll sell them cheap.

Comment

Its for a business. Believe it or not they want just for there breakroom kitchen faucets that they clean dishes with. Its a major business and its for all the executive people. Total of 4 hot and 4 cold...I may be intrested in what u got. Do you have a model # for them?

Comment

sounds like executives! Maybe a lil hot air filter also?
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingParamedics View Post
          Its for a business. Believe it or not they want just for there breakroom kitchen faucets that they clean dishes with. Its a major business and its for all the executive people. Total of 4 hot and 4 cold...I may be intrested in what u got. Do you have a model # for them?

I don't think these would work for your application. They are lower flow, for drinking water, 0.5 micron filters. I'll PM you with what I have.

Comment

As someone that has been doing this for over 30 years the first question is. What are they trying to accomplish with the filtering?

Comment

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
              As someone that has been doing this for over 30 years the first question is. What are they trying to accomplish with the filtering?

I know sounds crazy...I am only dealing with the maintance crew and they dont know why...They say the head excecitives just want it. One told me that at one time the aereraters were getting clogged but not what I seen. I just think rich company, rich people. And they only want the best.

Comment

Working...
              X