Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know what to title this thread, Just read it!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what to title this thread, Just read it!!

Okay I have a customer who is soon to be 80.
    Called to say he needed a taller WC in master bath.
    We replaced his one piece low boy WC with Gerber Avalache Right Ht.

He calls a week later to say he is not happy with his new WC, says " just telling you man to man...... I am almost 80 and my balls hang low, and when I sit down they are in the water....."

I stayed composed and didn't bust out laughing, but assured him we would find a toilet to meet his "needs".

Just started to look into this today and Gerber specs say that rim to water surface is 5 1/4".....something we all have to look forward too!

anyway I am looking into options for his rough in specs

Re: Don't know what to title this thread, Just read it!!

Originally posted by RDW920 View Post
    Okay I have a customer who is soon to be 80.
    Called to say he needed a taller WC in master bath.
    We replaced his one piece low boy WC with Gerber Avalache Right Ht.

He calls a week later to say he is not happy with his new WC, says " just telling you man to man...... I am almost 80 and my balls hang low, and when I sit down they are in the water....."

I stayed composed and didn't bust out laughing, but assured him we would find a toilet to meet his "needs".

Just started to look into this today and Gerber specs say that rim to water surface is 5 1/4".....something we all have to look forward too!

anyway I am looking into options for his rough in specs
    What's wrong with a little water on the nuggets?

Not sure about the toilet though, never had anyone complain that their nuggets dove into the pool before.

Comment

This would get a thread of the week Nod from me

Does that make me bad?

Comment

Try a different brand of toilet seat, not plastic. A wood seat has a thicker bumper. If that doesn't work try a 1 or 2" lift seat.

And yes I have heard about it before, more than once.

Comment

How about a lil tempering valve? Might make the experience fun. Must be another Irishman
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

believe it or not i had the same phone call about 25 years ago, when i was doing new construction.

the owner wife called in to the shop that the toilet seat needed adjusting.

i figured i'll call her back before i drive out to the building to adjust a toilet seat.

come to find out that her husband had the same issue

told her to buy a handicap toilet seat

saved me a trip and some embarrassment trying to adjust it and test it.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I agree a new seat is the way to go. Great toilet by the way, I have the regular Avalanche in my house. I guess I'm not so lucky with the ball thing, but I am Irish!

Comment

Gives a new meaning to low riders
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Comment

There are two potential solutions for your customer that don't involve a different toilet or a new seat. He can knot his nut sack or he can lighten the load. (by er... well... you know.)
                    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I have a similar problem while trying to pee off of a local bridge.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Guys, after a totally crap day I sit down at nearly 9.20pm at night and laugh my socks off. Got my vote for thread of the week. Good to have a laugh but also having respect for the gentleman who probably has quite a complex about his situation.

Comment

Well after reading this I too got a chuckle..I recommend the old geezer get a ball tuck..
                          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                            Well after reading this I too got a chuckle..I recommend the old geezer get a ball tuck..
                            Nutectomy

Wack a Sack?

Ballectomy?

Too Big a Scrotum to Totum

Whew. Glad to have that out of my system. I actually feel badly for the poor guy. Imagine his anxiety and what he's exposed to if he has to take a dump in a public toilet. Maybe he carries a little drawstring pouch so he can hoist up the family jewels. A nutsack?
                            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Geno come pick me up off the floor cos I am laughing my legs off.

Still gotta feel for this old guy but.

We could always send you a good old Caroma suite from downunder but our pans dont fill up like yours do and scare the crap outa you.................!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X